Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that Kyle changed one word from his 'normal drivel' challenge. If Kyle can be lazy enough to copy/paste with one word's effort, so can I.

There.

Never had a set of Corsair. Always wanted some and I still want Nachos.

What I like about corsair is that they provide high quality, performance products, as well as provide excellent support
for their products.

I have fallen in love with many of the Corsair products while shopping for my newest build. Great design and attention to detail in everything!

I would say my main reason for trying to buy as much corsair as I can is the fact that they have the best support of any hardware vendor period.

I think if it wasn't for them we would have 1 yr warranty on everything still.

I like anything if it's free, and if corsair is free...well....

Just kidding, I have a Corsair PSU and loving it. Quiet and clean power.

what i like about corsair, the fact that i still have the same ram from my socket 754 sempron 3000 system and they still friggin work unlike the other ram i've bought over the last 4 years from other companies i won't name. still sporting the XMS2 ram in my phenom II 940 rig..

There's no such thing as too much memory! I've used Corsair in all my systems,never had a failure yet.

I love corsair stuff. Since i got into building pc's I've always used corsair PSU's
Currently have a HX750 in my rig.
Also always use corsair usb drives. Currently have the 64gb Survivor key. they are rock solid and reliable
enough of the sucking up now i think

in short corsair is a cool company. They make good products at good price points and are willing to innovate as well (see their padlock and survivor flash drives).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back