CORSAIR Vengeance 2 x 4GB DDR3 1600 $75 shipped

I have the black kit already, picked up this kit to top my system off and match the slot scheme on my board. Excellent deal!

Well, Blue/Black can't look any dumber than the Blue/White that's already on my board! Black modules look good in the white slots, so the Blue should fit in nicely*

*Euphamism

I don't see the difference between the blue (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B) version and the black (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9) version, but I know it's there. Help me!

I hate how 2x4gb kits don't scale in price from 2x2gb kits. This same RAM in a 2x2 kit was $20 AR last week.

It's cheaper to get 2 4gb sticks individually at $30 apiece. See the other "vengeance" thread in this forum.

It's cheaper to get 2 4gb sticks individually at $30 apiece. See the other "vengeance" thread in this forum.

If you mean the 4gb black one, its actually 2x2gb. I got confused by the thread title as well.

If you mean the 4gb black one, its actually 2x2gb. I got confused by the thread title as well.

yeah the other one is a 2x2gb.

I have the blue ones and they run great and pretty fast at 1600 in the rig in my sig

Back