Corsair Unveils Carbide Air 540 and Carbide 330R Cases at Computex 2013

In the middle of building a Haswell workstation for a friend. If the 330R was out, I would have cross-shopped it with the Fractal Design R4.

How are the drives cooled in the 540? I usually run 1 ssd and 1 Black hard drive (or two, but currently have a Green drive in an external).

There are two 3.5/2.5 drive bays in the main cooling chamber for drives that get warm, and four 2.5" SSD trays behind the motherboard for low-temp 2.5" drives.

^^^ I'm almost tempted to buy one even though I'm downsizing Mobo's. I think a Mini ITX version would be awesome.

If they did make a mATX one, I would be forced to make a matx build. The case is good looking but I already have a rig, but if they made a mATX one I was already looking at a SFF build so... :D

Ordered from Amazon (gift cards) otherwise would've grabbed straight from Corsair. Estimated shipping July eek.
Plan to do some light WC with a triple radiator up front for a 3570k. Been a while since I've watercooled..got the itch again :)

Ordered from Corsair and just received tracking saying my 540 shipped....Great to hear! lol

Back