Corsair TX850M PSU & Type 4 Cable Kit Luck Draw!

Nothing yet - but I'm thinking about grabbing an Air 540 - lots of space, separated compartments, and oh! a place for a couple optical drives :)

I've enjoyed my Corsair k65. Definitely the best keyboard in that price range imo. My Corsair Air 540 is my favorite case to build in and the home of my server. I've had zero problems with my Vengence RGB sticks.

My Corsair CX750M PSU and RAM kit serve me well every day. More watts from a higher-quality product line would always be welcome!

I've got a corsair k70 and a scimitar RGB at home. Both have been great and my family likes all the flashy colors too.

I just love corsair! most reliable brand and best RMA ever!

I actually have on my system:
- Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 4x8GB 3200MHz
- Corsair Strafe RGB Keyboard

And I still don't have a Corsair Power Supply for this beautiful Rig :(

too many to count

5 cases, 1 AIO, 1 kit ram dominator ddr3, 1 kit corsair XMS ddr 3, 1 kit vengeance ddr 4, 2 psus (retired), ax860, etc etc etc...

I've acutally got the CX850M and its great. Runs my 3930k and two 1080's no problem. Would love to have a second one for the wife's upgrade(not much but going from 2600k to 4790K is pretty good).

I've got two of these in my rig for now, until I complete my wife's rig. The more parts I get, the closer I am to finishing her build!

1 Year ago I got Corsair tx750 PSU, what a crappy PSU, I had it for 3 days, my PC was shutting down like crazy with no reason, apparently this line had a fault in in with voltage. I RMAed it, and got beautiful EVGA, Well, Prove me wrong and let me test this Wonder! Get back a customer, If I win I will let you know! How happy I am or NOT!

I do love Corsair.

Corsair 250D, Corsair 450D, Corsair K70 blue switchs and brown switches, Corsair HX850 and HX1000, Corsair H50 H60 H80 H100, ...... the list goes on!

I usually think of myself as someone who has a ton of mix brand name parts but Corsair is taking over me!

If only Corsair would make some underwear... then I'll be set.

I have a Corsair SSD in my personal computer and I always spec Corsair PSUs/RAM in new computers at work. Rock-solid stability has been my personal experience with the brand over the past decade or two, so they're more than worth the little bit extra they charge for quality parts.

I love my Corsair 750D case and both of my K70 RGB keyboards (One for work and one for home).

My Corsair 540 Air case has lasted me years and would still be my case of choice for a 2x GPU build.

Hoping to "upgrade" to the Air 240 and go 1 GPU though.

I had a Corsair Air 240 case and a Corsair AX860i power supply. They were very high quality and never had any issues with them. Very solid products in my opinion. I had to sell them do to medical bills. They will always be missed.

my corsair 750 seems to be immortal. I have an ax1200 in wait for my next big system (overkill). the headphones were awesome until I broke them

My Corsair hx620 is like a tank, its been thru 5 upgrades and still going. I had it when it first came out back in 2006 and that was 11 years ago. Still going strong, I love it to death.

I've been a big fan of Corsair since their early days, have always been satisfied with whatever I've purchased whether it's their RAM, keyboards or power supplies.

The fans currently in my case are the corsair AF140 and they are working silently 24/7.

Thank you Kyle and Corsair for choosing me as the winner of this wonderful PSU.

I am so happy I won the competition.

As soon as the PSU arrives I will put up a video of me listing it on ebay for sale.

Thanks again for choosing me as the winner.

my Corsair Dominator Pt. 32GB(4x8GB) 3200Mh and my corsair PSU cable mod have been great

I'm still rocking the Obsidian 800D, that includes a HX1000W power supply, and 16GB kit of Vengeance RAM. All of this has been running flawlessly for about 7+ years now.

I love my H100i. It replaced an H60 and it's been running strong for maybe a year and a half. Also have a bunch of other Corsair gear, SSD, PS, headset, etc...

Been running a TX850 psu for years (6+ years) in my main rig and multiple builds. Its a solid unit except for not having module cabling. It's housed in a Orange 230T Corsair case. Mixed with orange/red leds. Needs more mods :)

I've 6 Corsair PSUs and over a dozen ram kits with never an issue. My web browsing box has an 8GB DDR3 kit and a 430W Corsair PSU still going strong!

Corsair AX1200i, H100i and 600C case along with my new Vengeance RGB kit. My backup uses an H100 and AX1200i (in a different case). Love Corsair products. Use them almost exclusively in the builds for my customers/friends/family though I've never used their peripherals.

I've got a Vengeance memory kit that has been the definition of reliable. Put the sticks in day one three years ago, did a MemTest, and they've been perfect ever since. The fact that they are low-profile also made it super-easy to fit a massive Phanteks heatsink on my mobo with no problems.

If I win this PSU, my new Ryzen build will be one step closer to reality.

Corsair case, memory, aio watercooling, keyboard, mouse and headset. Even psu but it's not modular. Each component has served me well and even with keyboard and headset failures got replacements under warranty quick!

I've had a CORSAIR 850HX Power Supply running in one of my boxes for the last 8 years, a 650CS running a second for the last 2, and 16GB of DDR3 floating between various boxes over the last 6.

Have a modded Corsair H60 in my rig and it has work flawlesly for years :)

I've been running Corsair DDR3 1600 in my PC for over 5 years with no issues! How about that for reliability!

Back