Corsair TX850M PSU & Type 4 Cable Kit Luck Draw!

I've been running a Corsair for 6 years non stop.
Solid build heavy as hell and it will likely outlast my car.

Sport'n a Corsair H80 CPU cooler on my Ryzen 1700.. it's been with me over several intel setups prior to switching to AMD .. Still working great!

I have a Corsair CX 430 running in my other system with no problems.

Fucking Corsair rocks.. I have more and more corsair parts in my rigs... K70 keyboards, M40 mouse, Vengeance LED DDR4, a h100i cooler, loads of ML led fans, and a T1 chair inbound! The ML fans are the best quality fans I have ever used... The K70 KB is the best I have used also..

When my Corsair H100 leaked and destroyed my SR-2 motherboard and GTX 670 GPU Corsair's tech support worked with me to assess the value of the damage and compensated me fairly for my losses. They also sent me a new H100i. Awesome!

I love my Corsair set of ram, case and NEED to replace my old non Corsair branded PSU!

Have lots of products from Corsair, too many to name. But do enjoy the H110i GTX water cooling setup in my X99 setup :)

I love my Corsair power supplies. Always have worked fine and quiet.

I like my Corsair Vengeance RAM for its low profile heat spreaders that don't look tacky and cheap. G Skill, take note.

I love my Main Rig.
It has a Corsair Carbide 400R case, H100 (gen 1) AIO cooler upgraded with white SP120 LED fans, Vengeance Pro Ram, RM1000i PSU, a 500 GB Neutron XT SSD, and another white SP120 LED fan on the HDD cage.
Very good products. Quite happy with them.
BlackDragon1971

Have a corsair TX750 , Vengeance RAM and an H105 AIO cooler. They have all worked beautifully.

Running 16GB of Corsair 3200MHz DDR4 and keeping my 4.1GHz 5820k cool with an H100i GTX. I can run Handbrake full tilt and still have a buttery desktop experience, and the CPU doesn't get above 65C.
58sh63g
58sh63g.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking about my Corsair parts in my systems gives me goosebumps

I have 16GB of Corsair DDR3 1866MHz memory that has been serving me well without issue. The fact that it uses standard profile heatspreaders helps a great deal. I wish all RAM brands would at least offer high performance RAM without those awful tall monstrosities. I also have an older Corsair keyboard mat that I really like since it it perfectly fits my small keyboard tray.

My first foray into AIO coolers was a H100. Now I also have 2 H100i and a H70. My RM1000i kicks ass. My headphones are Corsair. The 760T is the best case I've ever bought. My main rig has 16GB Platinum set.

I have a few other Corsair PSU and several sets of the Vengeance series RAM.

Just got a Corsair 570X tempered glass case. It looks amazing. Also, I have a Corsair 1000W power supply, 16gigs Dominator memory and a pair of H2100 wireless headsets. Crazy how many PC parts Corsair makes now, a few years back it was all about memory.

I have been using Corsair RAM, PSU, etc. for years and years. None have failed so far, great quality for the price.

Corsair's products are always nice. I have a couple different Power supplies and a k90 mechanical keyboard. Big fan of their products

Corsair Hydro H110
Corsair Carbide Series 500R
Corsair HX 650 PS
24GBs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM

All have worked well for me for a few years.

My Dominator DDR2 is still going strong after what, ten years or so.

Corsair SF600: Seems to do the job, fan profile seems to be based on ambient temperature and not load which isn't ideal

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-3000: Zero problems, runs at 3000 without any tweaking and it is low profile so it doesn't interfere with anything else

Corsair H75: Installed on an EVGA 1080 Ti and working flawlessly. No pump noise to speak up and it keeps temps nice and cool

Corsair is the only name I trust in power supplies and cases. I own a RM850, a h110 cooler, and a 600q case I'm quite happy with.

I love Corsair PSU's and memory, longtime customer.
Thank you very much!

My go to parts when building a PC are always Corsair. I have built over 10 PC's total with a majority of Corsair parts and they are all still running beautifully. Aesthetically they are the most pleasing and they don't half ass the build quality. That's my favorite part.

I built several systems with corsair stuff. They definitely get a good mark between performance, price, and longevity. Their mechanical keyboards are pretty great too and easy to recommend.

Corsair products just work better than the rest and theres no need to fix it if it ain't broke.

they make good parts

they are fast and powerful

they really helped out

Last edited:
I've had a TX750 psu in my system for 7 years and it has performed without a hitch since day one. I completely trust this brand.

Also running a TX750 for 6+ years. Probably the only part in that particular system that has been 100% reliable.

I still use my HX750 daily and have been for the last 7 years. Expensive at the time but knew it'd be worth it.

jimme

Vengeance ram in all of my systems. I wont buy anything else. I've also had an H70 and H100 running for years without any issues. Never have any doubts buying corsair parts.

I'm running a hx620 for about 10 years now.. So solid.

Also have a h100 cooling my CPU right now.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I am using a K95 RGB, a Scimitar Pro mouse, a Void wireless headset, mousepad, H100i cooler and 1000 watt PSU in my my main system. Numerous other Corsair power supplies and peripherals around the house in use as well.

Love Corsair products for the build quality and function. Top notch products keep me going back every time!

Back