Corsair TX850M PSU & Type 4 Cable Kit Luck Draw!

i love corsair, they're the only company i ever successfully got a rebate from.

I also warranteed an old 950TX power supply and they sent me a better one in return. they're my go to PSU.

Corsair components haven't let me down! I have an older "Golden Age" HX1000 PSU that has been kicking for...nearly a decade now? Likewise my Obsidian 800D case (one of the first off-the-shelf cases that offered an upgrade kit , adding front panel USB 3.0 and SATA 6.0gbps backplane, at a time when many manufacturers tried to just push another whole case! This decision led to my supporting Corsair significantly!) and many sticks of RAM from Corsair have thrived., as does my K70 RGB keyboard! Overall I've been been happy with Corsair!

I'm using a Corsair 650W PSU and a H115i AIO in my main box, and I can't say that I've been upset by either of them :)

I have Corsair Power Supplies in all of my HTPCs (3) because they were unbeatable in terms of cost/quality for a semi-modular power supply. I also have the Corsair H110i GTX in my main rig (i7-6700k) which does an excellent job keeping things cool (no small task since I live in South Florida). Not product specific, but I also find Corsair's rebating program to be the best in the industry.

Love mine. Both the Memory and Coolers have been solid. Excellent support as well with the few H100 problems I've had.

Been running a TX750 for years and typing this on a K70 keyboard.

Have always been happy with Corsair memory and the wireless headset works well

I'm running a Corsair HX620 power supply in my work PC. This workhorse has been with me since 2008, and still going strong.

In addition to this, the twin Corsair Value Select DDR3 1600 modules in my work PC have been rock solid stable.

I've had a ton of Corsair parts over the years and none of them have given me trouble. Currently rocking an RM PSU and full complement of ML fans!

So let's see.... I'm trying to remember everything I have that's Corsair, that's currently in use on my main rig anyway...

First, and consequently the oldest, is my TX 750 (v2) that I got as a warranty replacement from Corsair's excellent RMA department back in June of 2011. It replaced an original (v1) TX 750 that also served me well for several years before the cooling fan failed. To it's credit that OG TX 750 still worked (sans fan!) the day it was pulled.

Then there's my K70 RGB LUX (red switches) which I love, it replaced an original K70 RGB just because I love that the LUX has an upgraded RGB controller with a much higher PWM so less flicker! Plus the K70 LUX has the 'classic' Corsair Sails logo! :D

I've got a bunch of other Corsair stuff too, one of my favorite pieces of kit are the 'Flash Voyager' series of USB 3.x thumb drives. The ones with a completely rubber shell.... they're freakin' workhorses and damn near indestructible.

Anyway, that TX 750 V2 is six years old now.... it sure would be nice to win this TX 850 and replace it! Incredibly solid units - I refuse to buy anything else!

I Currently power my system with an HXI 1200 with custom white cables that keeps the power clean and steady. Corsair has always been rock solid in my systems, and there's no one I trust more for my power needs.

I have been rocking a Corsair k70 for the past 2 years with blue switches. Many have died by the clicky blue goodness and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The corsair PSU and ram I have in my rig is still running fine. same can't be said of the corsair branded headset I got a few years ago, they didn't last very long.

I remember during all the problems with the EVGA 780i SLI motherboard and it being very finicky with the memory you put in it; at the time Corsair seemed to be the only memory manufacturer that went the extra mile to validate which sets worked. Made me a lifelong customer.

I have a Corsair keyboard, h100i and a tx850m. I had Corsair memory too but sold that when I upgraded to my ryzen system. Everything works great.

Last edited:
Corsair 3200 hynix chip ram running at rated speed with new AGSEA update. I use corsair memory regularly. H80 cooler working for years. Very happy with performance.

Only Corsair product I own is an 850w psu. 6 years solid performance so far, no complaints.

I've got a Corsair case, corsair p/s, corsair keyboard, corsair ram and I'm really happy with everything they make. I'm starting to wonder when they'll make CPU's since they seem to make everything else really well...

I love my Corsair K70 RGB, Corsair Makes some awesome stuff.

I have a Corsair case I've had forever. A Corsair power supply that is getting a bit long in the tooth but running strong through 4 builds now.. It must be over a decade old at this point. And of course Corsair memory. I've tried running other memory but honestly the stability and comfort level with Corsair memory for me blows the others out of the water. I would enjoy the power supply because it would refresh my current Corsair power supply quite easily. And in truth the main power cord for my motherboard is a bit short for my current install and probably it's weakest link.

I use a Corsair case, PSU and watercooling for my main system. Have for a while and will keep on doing so. Great products!

Well... I currently run Corsair 32GB Dominator Platinums, AX1200i w/sleeved cables, 12 SP120 fans, and 3 AF120 LED fans in my main rig (Corsair 900D). With that, I use K95 Platinum keyboard, Gaming MM800 RGB Polaris Mouse Pad, and M65 PRO RGB mouse.

In my HTPC I run a Corsair SF600 w/sleeved cables, and 3 HD120 RGB fans. Not to mention I use Corsair power supplies and AIOs is a couple other rigs.

Corsair products have served me well over the years; they've been very reliable and high performing :)

A huge fan of Corsair products! 350D with all of the Corsair fans it can hold, and a Corsair HX1000 that doesn't seem to stop or slow down.... looking for a HX100 or 110 to round it all out now :)

Have always had a corsair product in all my systems, the quality of their parts is phenomenal and I rarely, if ever, experience any trouble with a Corsair Product. My current rig has Dominator RAM and it runs amazingly well, better than any other performance modules available.

I'm still using a CORSAIR HX Series HX750 in my media server. 4+ years now on that one. Corsair power supplies have been in most of my builds.

I'm quite fond of my 760T full tower that houses my new Ryzen system with 16gigs of Corsair Dominator Plat. (even though I can't get them to run at spec, my fault though for not choosing qvl) I also have a 750D (which was originally going to house my new Ryzen build) along with an H110i GT on standby ( using my old Xigmatek Thor's Hammer HSF). Very much a fan of Corsair products in general, quality stuff for sure.

I run a corsair H100i AiO liquid cooling system and a RT750 power supply and love the products! I have been thinking about swapping my RAM for some new modules from corsair.

Build you would think was spnosred by corsair case- corsair 350d
Corsair sp and sf fans
H100i
Corsair cx750m
K65 keybord
Corsair mouse pad
Love corsair lol

Use Corsair power supplies and they are always rock solid, never had a failure. Great value

Back