Corsair TX850M PSU & Type 4 Cable Kit Luck Draw!

Corsair 600t case, AX850 PSU, Veheance LP memory and Force GT SSD in my computer. Son has almost the same setup except a 300t (I think that s the model number. Wife's computer could use a new PS.

Been using an H100i for about 3 to 4 years now and have been extremely happy with it.

Corsair K70 and H100i AIO doing some cooling. Never had an issue with Corsair.

I have a CX600 and suck at cable management.. a new modular power supply would help my rig look less like crap.

Also - enjoying my foray in to the mechanical keyboard world with a Corsair Strafe MX Brown keyboard.

I own a ton of Corsair stuff, but whats really funny is the Corsair product I actually find myself most surprised by.

The MM800 RGB mouse pad is an amazing product. Its basically a high quality RGB Ratpad (I've been reading [H] that long) and I still find myself surprised at the quality of that item in particular.
Oh damn, never knew mouse pads could even BE high quality

Just built a new PC (see sig) and would love to have another person appreciate a quality Corsair product. Looking forward to push a little modest of an OC on my CPU / RAM soon but first I'm looking forward to getting a quality Corsair CPU water cooling product sometimes later in the near future.

Power supply,cpu cooler and 2 ssd's. 350d case and keyboard. I try to buy corsair when ever possible.

Just put a CX750M in my rig after replacing an 8 year old TX-750 Corsair I bought from reading a review here on its 850 watt older brother years ago.

I also have several Corsair SSD's in my main rig and my server.

Corsair rocks almost as hard as the [H].

I have the corsair k60 keyboard, and I'm pretty sure I will never need to buy another keyboard.

I also have the corsair vengeance 2100 headphones. They are really comfortable, and I like the surround sound they offer in FPS games.

Love my corsair products RAM/PSU/CPU Cooler, Corsair has really set the bar!

Would love to have a new corsair psu. I have a tx 650 that has been wonderful, but is just getting old. would love to replace it with this!

Lurve my K95 RGB! Can't believe I waited so long to replace my worn out G15. Have a number of Corsair PSUs, and they have been rock solid throughout their life cycles, I was sad to retire my two HX620s, they put Corsair on the non-memory map.

My computer is very heavy on Corsair actually and it's pretty much my go to when I have doubts in parts.

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32gb DDR4 ram, Corsair Hydro 110i cooler, Corsair Carbide Air 740 case that a [H] review talked me into buying! Corsair K70 LUX keyboard and the Corsair M65 pro mouse. It's crazy to have a sniper function mouse on a workstation, but that sniper function is actually really useful in precision movements in AutoCAD.

My power supply though is a very very old Cooler Master. I have had to buy power cables for it just to expand to my 970 a year or so ago and I will most likely replace it when I move to a Ryzen/Threadripper PC with an additional quadro card.

I've had good performance and reliability from my Corsair ram, they're usually my first pick

I have a Corsair K70 keyboard with brown switches, a Corsair AX1200 PSU, a Corsair H100, a Corsair Venegance 1500 pair of headphones and a Corsair mousepad. I forget the model of mousepad. I have been nothing but happy with my Corsair products. My Vengeance 1500 headhones had to be repalced once after 2 years due to one side dying but other than that everything ahs been great. My old H80 is still being used in my wife's system. I would consider Corsair for pretty much any type of part they have.

A Corsair power supply and many sticks of memory power my server and main PC. Nothing but rock solid from the day each part entered service. After years of seeing Corsair provide memory and other parts for raffles and the general support they have offered to the community I always use their memory when building or upgrading a system.

My gaming desktop has a bunch of Corsair parts, which I think are excellent compared to a lot of cases & fans I've owned in the past. I'll continue buying Corsair in the future thanks to clean & functional design.
  • Corsair H115i Hydro
  • Corsair Graphite 780T Case
  • Corsair HX1000i PSU
  • Corsair AF & HF fans

Last edited:
been running a corsair HX550 for going on 10 years, is there anymore i need to say? lol.. they build quality parts that last.. honestly i don't think i've owned a single corsair part that's failed prematurely.

I have corsair vengeance ddr4 in the new system I built due to its excellent compatibility with Ryzen systems. I chose a corsair cx550 for the psu. I wish I had gotten a modular power supply like the one shown because the cable management was a pain in the inwin 301 with all those cables.

Last edited:
I love the corsair parts in my system, great company with great support.

I love my ax1500i, beautiful psu, love my corsair ssds, love my corsair h70 and h100gtx, love my copious amounts of corsair ram and also my corsair voyager and gtx flashdrives, i also love my corsair 120mm fans, did i mention my 800d case ?

This forum was the main driving force for my corsair love, this is where I heard such good things about them and i have never looked back.

I heart corsair.

Edit.

I forgot my CORSAIR m65 mouse, how could I do such a thing, wtf.

Edit two

Wtf, my corsair hx850 psu also

If mines is a winning post, please give the psu and cable kit to someone who needs an upgraded/newer psu, as it really is not needed at my end, I just thought I would post to show my love for corsair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a corsair h110 cooler and it just works. I can overclock like a beast and it keeps the cpu cool, it is silent and sold me on AIO water coolers. Thank you corsair for selling such a product that improves my computer by keeping it cool for more overclock!

ONCE!

While I don't have any Corsair products in my current build, I have used Corsair RAM and Power Supplies in previous builds. Top notch quality and performance, for sure!

I use Corsair Vengeance RAM (2x16GB 3200MHz) in my system. No problems with the RAM yet but the Z270I board is quiet bitchy with XMP and timings. Had to set timings manually to avoid the coldboot bug.

Im having 4 kits of Corsair Dominator GTs, and im "moving" them in all my builds (X58, X79, Z97). Great look, fabulous overclockers.

Right now, I have no Corsair products in my system. Used to have a bunch in year's past, but no more.
I really liked the H100i(my last Corsair product) before I returned to a custom open loop.

My Corsair PSU have been runnig on my system that are typical on 24/7 100% CPU load for over half a decade. cant put a finger on that

Got a new Corsair CX430 a couple of years ago. It's been just fine. A bit more W and modular would be nice, but no complaints. I've had several Corsair products over the years and really haven't had a single problem.

I use Corsair RAM in my system because that's what Corsair is known for.

I like Corsair cases and am eying one of their mini itx ones for my next build.

Two CX750Ms, according to most reviews the worst power supplies Corsair had ever released, have been crunching along at ~75-85% max load for months now. No issues. I've also been running 16gb of vengeance ddr3 for several years, and a K90 keyboard since they first came out. All have been as reliable as the sunrise.

Back