Corsair TX850M PSU & Type 4 Cable Kit Luck Draw!

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Corsair TX850M PSU & Type 4 Cable Kit Luck Draw!

TX850M.jpg
Cords.jpg

This is a Lucky Draw. One person will be picked at random.

TO ENTER - POST IN THIS THREAD ONCE AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE OTHER CORSAIR PARTS IN YOUR SYSTEM!

DO NOT QUOTE THE OP IN YOUR ENTRY PLEASE!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: JuKeW
like this
I'm still rocking a Corsair K60 Keyboard its survived countless spills and after a clean up and drying keeps on ticking!

I've been running the same Corsair HX1000 power supply for the last oh, 9 years? Solid.

Still running an HX620 since the month it was available! (probably 4 major revisions of systems have used the PSU)

The home server has been running a Corsair PSU for over 5 years continuous.

I currently have a Corsair Air 740, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB Kit, and a Corsair H80i cooler.
Air 740 has a neat look to it, some people find that it's ugly, I myself like the look of it.
The ram works great, no issues so far.
H80i Cooler cools great, keeps my i7 4790k nice and cool.

I have an H80i that's been going strong for a long time now and I have a pair of corsair stick that's been feeding my Bulldozer since it launched... I like their gear it's always reliable.

I have been a fan of Corsair for years... I have one of their cases, a couple power supplies and some of their gaming mice! I could use this unit for my upcoming Ryzen build! I REALLY want to build with Threadripper, but the not sure I can justify it for my own needs.

I have an older HX520 as a backup power supply and Vengeance LPX RAM running fine at XMP settings.

I had a hx1000 serving strong in my sig rig for many years and i was forced to sell it abit ago, i would lover to replace it with this. I also got a h100 going strong in the sig rig.

Always been a fan of Corsair. They have always been a part of any build I do. Current is H115 AIO cooler, 32GB Dominator Platinum DDR 3000, RM1000x, and a bunch of ML120/140 fans. I could use the sleeve set for my current build and the PS for home server PC.

Edit:. Oh yeah...all in an Air 540 and even have a Corsair mousepad!

In my house is 4000W of Corsair PSU's, 48GB of Corsair RAM (in use, I don't even know how much old stuff I have laying around), one air and one water Corsair cooler, a Corsair case straight out of an engineer's garage (fun story, that one), a humongous Corsair mouse pad that I don't even know where it came from, Corsair headset, and some other random Corsair parts. Total Corsair fanboi. :D

I love the smooth understated look of my 550D case and my H90 aio hasn't missed a beat

Honestly the only Corsair product I have is the K65 Mech keyboard :cautious: Good luck to the lucky winner tho!

My corsair tx750 is still running strong to this day. 8 years later.

I have a Corsair 800D tower and I will likely never need a new one. It's amazing and I have been using it since launch. I also have a H100 cooler which took my CPU from 60's to 30's and allowed me to overclock like crazy. Lastly, I have 24gb of Corsair Vengeance memory that performs great and looks even better.

My Corsair HX1000 has outlasted every other part of my computer (case, mouse, keyboard, RAM, CPU, motherboard, GPU, etc.) - they know how to build things to last!

Service is top-notch too - when I moved I lost several of the cables I needed to power my HD6950 Crossfire upgrade. Corsair sent replacements to me for free, no questions asked!

Last edited:
My Corsair Air540, Dominator Ram, H110 and 1200 watt PSU are awesome. Love Corsair!!

Currently have a Corsair HX850 power supply that has been going strong for at least 3 years or more, no issues whatsoever. They are among the top of who I consider for power supplies, fans and cases. Speaking of cases, I have 5 Corsair AF140 Quiet edition fans on a fan controller in it.

Last edited:
Currently using a Corsair 750w PSU (forgot the designation, and my psu shroud is hiding it). Also LPX Vengeance DDR4s.

My favourite Corsair product is my H115. She keeps my Ryzen 5 1600 nice and cool, and she exhausts warm sweet nothings onto my bare ball sack at night.

Once

I use loads of corsair parts and they're great. I've got a case, memory, keyboard, mouse, mouse pad etc. It's my usual go to product.

Running an AX1200i for a little while now. Silent, cool and no issues to date. Also, recently picked up a Corsair Gaming K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE to replace a POS Edition Razer Blackwidow. Best keyboard I have ever owned!

I have 16 gb of DDR 3 Corsair Vengeance in my system. I used to have a H100 but it died 2 months outside of warranty.

My Corsair HX1000 is still working since I originally built this system w/ a q6600 in 2008. I have had to flip it around and remove the fan guard to keep the fan from driving me crazy, but it's still running strong.

Great brand with great products. My AX850 served me well for many years.

my ram worked great with a little extra juice and my h110i gt aio cools real nice!

I've only got LPX RAM in my current PC. When I had my 2500k system I used LPX too and it worked amazing since I used a tuniq tower that overhang the first RAM slot.

Don't care for anything but their power supplies, but the two user(not server) Corsair supplies that we have used have been reliable.

I own a ton of Corsair stuff, but whats really funny is the Corsair product I actually find myself most surprised by.

The MM800 RGB mouse pad is an amazing product. Its basically a high quality RGB Ratpad (I've been reading [H] that long) and I still find myself surprised at the quality of that item in particular.

Back