Corsair to Rebrand PSU's

Interesting. Wonder how this will turn out.

BTW, jonny, how's that USB gadget working out? I had contemplated using a soundcard as an o-scope (hey, it's 96 kHz at 24 bits!) but this looks like a much simpler solution, and higher res too. If I ever decide to go into electronics hardcore, this just might be near the top of my list. It just looks so cool :p

unhappy_mage said:
Interesting. Wonder how this will turn out.

BTW, jonny, how's that USB gadget working out? I had contemplated using a soundcard as an o-scope (hey, it's 96 kHz at 24 bits!) but this looks like a much simpler solution, and higher res too. If I ever decide to go into electronics hardcore, this just might be near the top of my list. It just looks so cool :p

I'll let you know. ;)

My old SunMoon is having an issue with the Waveform output and I sold off my new one in favor of a newer model that should be coming in the next couple months.

I was going to get a new BNC connector at Rat Shack today, but got busy w/ other things. I should have something up on the blog by the end of the week.

Wow, Jonny, how much do those sunmoons usually go for?

I already know the answer: too much. :(

My money is on topower rebrandings.

Bbq said:
Wow, Jonny, how much do those sunmoons usually go for?

I already know the answer: too much. :(

About 3K.

Bbq said:
My money is on topower rebrandings.

Not me. But I ALWAYS vote underdog. I just hope it's not Andyson or Seventeam or I'll be out of a job. :D

I tried to edit because you had a good post. But stupid Blogger won't let me edit. Only delete. :(

Back