Corsair T2 Road Warrior Gaming Chair Build and Size

Chair tester sounds like it's one of those jobs that kind of sounds like fun but actually sucks balls.

Unless you happen to have a very comfortable ass, then you're useless as a chair tester.

It's a nice chair, but it is certainly NOT a $1100 nice chair! Good lord, that pricing is out of control!

Probably an ok chair if you're more about branding and appearance over something that will last much longer. These cheaper chairs can still last 3 - 4 years or longer if you're 130lbs or less.

I've had this chair 7 1/2 years and to this day the comfort is unrivaled. It's a Chinese knock-off of a Henry Miller design.

WorkPro Quantum 9000

$100 chair. $1000 chair. I've done both. They are not equal. Is it worth the extra cash? How long do you spend sitting in the chair per day? How much is the incremental comfort and durability worth?

Personal valuations.

$100 chair. $1000 chair. I've done both. They are not equal. Is it worth the extra cash? How long do you spend sitting in the chair per day? How much is the incremental comfort and durability worth?

Personal valuations.

I personally went with the 1000$ variant this time after I've went through 5 chairs in the sub 400$ range.
Can't say much about the durability yet but comfort is at least 4-500$ better than what I've had before.
My posture and back just don't work with racing chairs, at least not for The Long Haul™.

I personally went with the 1000$ variant this time after I've went through 5 chairs in the sub 400$ range.
Can't say much about the durability yet but comfort is at least 4-500$ better than what I've had before.
My posture and back just don't work with racing chairs, at least not for The Long Haul™.

I'm closing in on 6 years in my current Hermann Miller. I've no complaints.

I'm closing in on 6 years in my current Hermann Miller. I've no complaints.

Yeah I hope my Steelcase lasts 10 years, not because it's expensive but because it really fits well.

I'm not saying racer chairs are bad btw but they lack some adjustments I need (seat length, recline function that doesn't suck) and my back doesn't play nice with those lumbar cushions.

The only drawback I've noticed on the Gesture is that I tend to sit way too long in it without getting up...

Yeah I hope my Steelcase lasts 10 years, not because it's expensive but because it really fits well.

I'm not saying racer chairs are bad btw but they lack some adjustments I need (seat length, recline function that doesn't suck) and my back doesn't play nice with those lumbar cushions.

The only drawback I've noticed on the Gesture is that I tend to sit way too long in it without getting up...

I'm sure there is a race seat chair that is good. I would take the Pepsi challenge against my office chair any day of the week. In my home office I use an executive chair, nice in many ways...but after a while the difference is clear.

I should just pull a seat out of an Escalade, mount it to a motorized dolly and call it a life.

i have been looking for a new office chair, but my cats seem to love my chair as much as i do, so they would trash anything nice

Is your ass peer-reviewed?

I mean, this is strangely relevant. Is it a standard size? Is it more of a smart- dumb- or jack- variety? Right wallet or left wallet option?

These answers, and any related...I undisturbingly have no interest in finding out.

400 or 1000 who cares, both are way more than I'm willing to spend on a chair.

I care. Many do. I suspect you are not the target market - nothing wrong with that, just is what it is.

I applaud the fact that you put everything together by hand and not a power drill (I know you are doing it as part of the review). Personally, I wouldn't have the patience for that shit.

I want to know who/where/when Kyle got his ass calibrated for consistent results.

Probably an ok chair if you're more about branding and appearance over something that will last much longer. These cheaper chairs can still last 3 - 4 years or longer if you're 130lbs or less.

I've had this chair 7 1/2 years and to this day the comfort is unrivaled. It's a Chinese knock-off of a Henry Miller design.

WorkPro Quantum 9000

How many of us here weigh less than 130? I mean, really?

I'm sure this chair will be a big hit with the streaming crowd and those with big wallets. I'll pass.

I care. Many do. I suspect you are not the target market - nothing wrong with that, just is what it is.
Oh, you misunderstand. I do care about chairs, just don't care to pay more than 150-200 for them.

Do most of you game on these faux leather racing chair style chairs? They look like they'd be incredibly sweaty. I'm not particularly heavyset (175 and 5'10") and anything but a mesh chair just makes me sweat like crazy. I haven't used anything but a mesh chair in a long time as a result. Have they got some new material that prevents that?

Corsair, so I expect it to fall apart within a year and become a nightmare to get any customer service/RMA with.

Geeezus when I spent like $250 for a leather non-gaming chair last yr, I remember feeling guilty I spent so much.

Anything with "gaming" on it auto-magically adds 500% to the price.

Hey Kyle must be nice sitting around all the time, you SLACKER! When is Kyle going to start his own Youtube channel? You could call it [H}ard gaming chair reviews, and make a killing! LMAO

Last edited:
Nice review and good looking chair, however the one big complaint I have on almost every gaming chair I've tried is the arm rests are fairly hard and un-padded and this one looks no different.
Looks can be deceiving when it comes to arm rests nowadays. I generally address this in our chair reviews specifically.

Waiting for the day the chair manufactures start going to war with you and banning [H] from chair reviews.

In all seriousness tho, I love the chair reviews. So practical. Been here for a long time and hardware scene is so lame now a days, I find myself getting more excited with these type of videos vs the regular hardware reviews.

Holy crap, I must be living under a rock. I mean I knew you had the youtube videos, but I had no idea you had the channel too.

Very cool, just subscribed.
We use video to support reviews. There are very few standalone videos posted there except first look vids of products, which we go back and actually review.....instead of just advertise to you. Not that any techtubers would do that.

Spending money on a good chair is worth it. I've bought the 75-100 dollar chairs and they start to fail in a year.

So I splurged and bought a Serta computer chair. Yeah, the mattress company. Best damn chair I have bought and 3 yrs later, there are no tears, rips, cushion is still there, etc...

Spending money on a good chair is worth it. I've bought the 75-100 dollar chairs and they start to fail in a year.

So I splurged and bought a Serta computer chair. Yeah, the mattress company. Best damn chair I have bought and 3 yrs later, there are no tears, rips, cushion is still there, etc...
I have found that if you sit a computer all day, buying a good chair is worth the investment assuredly. Others may not. There are plenty of inexpensive chairs out there to be had.

I got a chair from Ikea for only $85, and had to add on a headrest and arms for an extra $45. They even lost the headrest posts to actually attach the thing, which was quite annoying. (I wound up using Xacto knife handles to attach it.) However, that was probably the best $130 I spent on anything in my apartment. Five years later, and it is still in great shape. Except for the headrest posts thing, I'd say it is a great chair.

Back