Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent Keyboard

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you need a new keyboard, the folks at Legit Reviews seemed pretty impressed with the Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX silent keyboard they just reviewed.

Corsair has been around the computer hardware scene for over 20 years, manufacturing high-performance DRAM, but only more recently jumped into the enthusiast-grade peripherals and component market under Corsair Gaming. The products that we’ve seen from Corsair have made us pretty happy, so we’ve got a strong feeling that the STRAFE RGB MX Silent mechanical keyboard that we’re reviewing today won’t let us down.

Best Buy has this keyboard on sale for 139.99 this week. I picked one up and I like it so far. It's definitely significantly quieter than any other mechanical keyboard I've tried.

I tried it for a week but couldn't stand the "squishiness" of the switches. If they made a tkl version with mx-browns I'd give it another shot, though.

I had a Filco with MX Browns before and I like typing on this a good bit more. The wrist rest is simple but ergonomically fits me perfectly and I love the rubberized coating on it. The lighting effects are flat out amazing. I will be using the keyboard for years I'm sure :)

Back