Corsair SP2500 2.1 powered speakers, refurbished - $100

jamaicanpi

Limp Gawd
NCIX (US branch) is offering Refurbished Corsair SP2500 speakers for $99.99. This is supposed to be an excellent 2.1 speaker set for multimedia systems. A pretty thorough review is linked to at the bottom of the post.

There is free shipping on orders over $100 (e.g. add this $0.49 item). If you spend $100 and are a new customer, you can also receive a $20 gift card with code NEWCUSTOMER20GC. Enter the code after you click "view cart" in the "Coupon Code" area in the upper right quadrant of the screen.

The warranty on refurbished units is 90 days.

The Specifications in brief are two satellites with 1" tweeter & 3" midrange drivers, and one 8" subwoofer. The subwoofer is fairly large in comparison to most 2.1 systems: 18.1 x 10.2 x 11.7 inches.

For those not familiar with NCIX. It is primarily a Canadian computer components store, which has only recently (<2 years) had an online presence that sells to the USA.

As of now there are 11 items in stock. I assume since this is the USA branch of NCIX, they will only ship within the country.

Corsair sp2500 2.1 review

Thanks for posting this, been looking at these speakers for awhile but couldn't bring myself to spend almost 250$ for PC speakers. At 100$ its a steal, even refurbed.

Thanks!

Thanks for the deal. I was looking to replace an ancient 2.1 Altec Lansing setup. I have switched to mostly gaming on headphones but couldn't beat this price and also was too lazy for DIY

i use POS speakers for when i need to do shit out loud, other then that i use headphones. I've had these speakers in the past but gave them to my brother as a present. These are amazing.

Last year I bought the SP2200 from NCIX on sale. NCIX must have processed through their canadian site because I got charged forex fees on my credit card. I emailed NCIX support and never got a response.

The SP2200s had a weird buzzing issue, and Corsair support said that was a known issue and there was a high likelihood of a new set having the same issue, so offered me the SP2500s as an RMA upgrade for $50.

I like the SP2500s a lot, they get incredibly loud, and the sub is huge. I actually don't have enough room in my current apt for them and my roommates probably wouldn't want me to have the ability to play music that loud anyway.

Back