Corsair SP2200 2.1 Speaker Set $39.99 AR

Oh sorry, didnt realize wasnt allowed. Just search their site then i guess. Sorry about that

Corsair stampeded into the entire PC DIY and gamer market earlier this year. Now they make almost everything PC-accessory related.

Corsair stampeded into the entire PC DIY and gamer market earlier this year. Now they make almost everything PC-accessory related.

And they seriously need to get on NYSE or NASDAQ already... If there's any "computer component/accessory" company I'd be investing in, it would probably be them.

- AWESOME customer service
- Awesome PSUs
- Awesome cases
- Awesome CPU coolers
- Good RAM
- Good SSDs
- Whatever else I'm missing off the top of my head

Next thing you know, they'll start manufacturing their own processors O:

And they seriously need to get on NYSE or NASDAQ already... If there's any "computer component/accessory" company I'd be investing in, it would probably be them.

Not to derail this too much but this is the worst thing that could happen to a company of this quality. It is probably all about the bottom line there in the first place in such a competitive market but when you make a company like this public, you might as well keep these 2200's in the box and consider them collector's items.

Not to derail this too much but this is the worst thing that could happen to a company of this quality. It is probably all about the bottom line there in the first place in such a competitive market but when you make a company like this public, you might as well keep these 2200's in the box and consider them collector's items.

Agreed, I was surprised that Steam or Valve, whatever their real name is, was not a public company. I thought they did a very good job at what they were diong. I was thinking about why they wouuld not go public. Then I realized it was probably a smart thing to not go public. Once you go public you get all these sleazy investors trying to scrape every last dollar they can, the products probably go to crap.

Back