Corsair RMA Process...kudos!

CruisD64

2[H]4U
I recently RMA'd an HX1000 PSU from Corsair that was giving me problems. I purchased it about 3 years ago and it ran solidly until a few months ago. I RMA'd it last Thursday and received my replacement today. It is a brand new HX1050! I actually don't need it as I purchased a 1200i in the interim which I will keep, but I'm very impressed with how quick and painless the entire process was!

Just thought I would share my experience as I have never witnessed such fantastic support!

Kudos Corsair! I will continue to purchase your products and recommend you to others!

The positive of Corsair to me - I've had to RMA 2 different series PSU's and the process was seemless. The negative of Corsair to me - I've had to RMA 2 different PSU's.

Ah, I've owned 8 Corsair PSU's over the past 5 years and this is the only one ever to give me trouble. Will you still be buying them going forward?

Of course! Although I think the AX1200 will last through any upgrade I could possibly forsee and then some. I will use it until it dies, which may be many many years from now.

I RMA'd a H-100 and got a H-100i back in return. I had it cross shipped so it came extra fast. :) Corsair has the best RMA I've ever seen in the computer industry.

I RMA'd a H-100 and got a H-100i back in return. I had it cross shipped so it came extra fast. :) Corsair has the best RMA I've ever seen in the computer industry.

I haven't had to use it in years, but Western Digital's was fantastic as well when I used it.

Antec and APC have great RMA service as well.
APC replaced a way out of warranty Back-UPS Pro 1000 after I emailed them how to test the unit before I buy new batteries since the batteries in it were swollen and the UPS would just beep and shut off.
they asked for my shipping info and sent me out a brand new Back-UPS BR-1200.
4 years later the BR-1200 flaked out and needed new batteries, I told them it flaked out and may have damaged my d-link switch, they gave met the paperwork for a claim and sent me a new 1200VA UPS with an LCD screen on it. I didn't follow through with the claim since shipping the old UPS back cost more than the switch, so I just bought a new switch. I bought new batteries for the BR-1200 and use it to power my lamp and Zune in my room if the power goes out.

When did Corsair start asking for proof of purchase. I'm trying to RMA some ram I bought when x58 came out. Back then no proof of purchase was needed!!!!!!!!! I don't have the receipt and didnt bother saving it because well it was corsair!

Back