Corsair Refurb H100 240mm Water Cooler $43 w/ Masterpass

Great deal, but if you read the reviews, way too many ppl buying these refurbs opened the packege only to find that coolant had leaked out,

thanks, been thinking of playing with water cooling so we'll see how this compares to my noctua fan setup

thanks, been thinking of playing with water cooling so we'll see how this compares to my noctua fan setup

If you're getting this one, use your noctua fans. The original fans for the H100 are horrible. I had my H100 set up with my Noctua NF-12s and it was way more effective and silent.

Great deal, but if you read the reviews, way too many ppl buying these refurbs opened the packege only to find that coolant had leaked out,

It's luck of the draw, I think.

I ordered a refurb H100i from Corsair directly on Black Friday. Thing arrived new in box with original shrink wrap on it. :D

You could always stick it outside your case and make a mount for it if the hoses are long enough.

mount in front or behind drive cage? ive seen it done online. i got a spot on top of case luckily.

I have bought three of these refurbs and they're absolutely amazing. I feel bad for the few people who've had problems, but the big majority of people have these running strong with no problems. My 3570k is 100% stable at 4.5GHz and never gets over 60 degrees C even under full gaming load. Love these coolers!

It's luck of the draw, I think.

I ordered a refurb H100i from Corsair directly on Black Friday. Thing arrived new in box with original shrink wrap on it. :D
SAme here. Shrink wrapped in original box. It did have a very tiny "refurbished" sticker on the bottom of box, though. Other than that it looked retail new.
Now, the HX1050 I got with it came in a plain brown box.

well I just bought one from a member here bout a wk ago for $50. came in original box and all of it looks new to me. fins on both sides of the rad looks perfect with no dents or dings. now I just got to find a box to use it in. if I cant oh well.

well I just bought one from a member here bout a wk ago for $50. came in original box and all of it looks new to me. fins on both sides of the rad looks perfect with no dents or dings. now I just got to find a box to use it in. if I cant oh well.

You can get that thing into a lot of boxes, google's your pal there. If not, keep your eyes peeled for any of Corsair's cases on sale this season, because most of the recent ones fit these coolers with no mods. I have the Corsair 500R case and it's awesome, it was on sale for 60 bucks last summer.

You can get that thing into a lot of boxes, google's your pal there. If not, keep your eyes peeled for any of Corsair's cases on sale this season, because most of the recent ones fit these coolers with no mods. I have the Corsair 500R case and it's awesome, it was on sale for 60 bucks last summer.

well I was thinking of buying another prodigy case. then thought of using my mini p180 or modding the top of an enlight en4205 case that I have.

SAme here. Shrink wrapped in original box. It did have a very tiny "refurbished" sticker on the bottom of box, though. Other than that it looked retail new.
Now, the HX1050 I got with it came in a plain brown box.

Oh, now that I look, I do have the silver refurbished sticker too.

mine came in the mail but I'm away from home for a month. My dad opened the box for me and said the entire box was wet and the inside bag is full of what he's calling antifreeze :(

mine came in the mail but I'm away from home for a month. My dad opened the box for me and said the entire box was wet and the inside bag is full of what he's calling antifreeze :(

damn that suck! get a return !

price went back down so I ordered one.
I wish it was a 110 but for the price I will give it a go.

ya got mine. packaged like new with a refurb sticker on it. runs my oced fx extremely cool seeing 12c at idle and 45c max :) mine is mounted at top of case was a tight fit though.

Had mine for about a week & the pump died. I guess that is to be expected for a refurb. Only comes with a 90 day warranty. Already submitted an RMA

my Thermalright TRUE beats it in cooling by about 8C.
Not that impressed.

my Thermalright TRUE beats it in cooling by about 8C.
Not that impressed.

And my Noctuas beat everything else and are more expensive. Not really impressed with your cooler. What is the point of your post?:rolleyes:

Oh, and I still bought H80 for my LGA1366 rig...

point of my post is $50 for inferior performance compared to air.

It did get a lot of weight off the socket and more room but its cooling is just not that great.

right now the 100i NEW is 99-20 MIR so $79 for a lot better cooler

Back