Corsair Refurb 25% off

Wow, heck of a deal, just picked up 2 M65's with a Obsidian 250D for a hundred bucks.

careful Corsair refurb only has 90 day warranty
"Corsair offers a 1 year, replacement-only warranty for certified refurbished PSUs, Cases, Cooling units, SSD, USB parts, Audio, and Gaming Peripheral units."

?

ordered a K65, $50 for a nice tkl mx red keyboard is just too good to pass up, been wanting to try reds in league of legends and games in general for a long time.

Been wanting a mechanical cherry red kb for awhile. Bought a k70 rgb. Cost $95.24 w/ tax and shipping. Thanks OP!

Odd to see no AIO coolers this time around was looking to upgrade my H60 to one of the H100 series for my case swap into a Air 240.

Wow, that is crazy! The AIR 540 comes out at $71.24 + $9.89 standard shipping!!! Basically $80 shipped for the 540!

Hell of a deal.

Odd to see no AIO coolers this time around was looking to upgrade my H60 to one of the H100 series for my case swap into a Air 240.

It's on there. Did a query last night and more products showed up when searching for refurbished than on the main listing.
Here's a link: Site Search

Keyboards, SSD, AIO, USB Drives, Speakers, and more. Enjoy

Picked up a refurb 250D for $51. I don't even have a mITX build yet but for that price it's somewhere to start.

you don't want a laser mouse, and honestly most of corsair's mice are kind of gross; weird shapes and fairly heavy. the ones you should be looking at are the M40, M45, and Sabre Optical. those all have very good sensors, the best being the one in the M45 (PMW3310). they all should perform very well tracking-wise unless corsair has some crappy implementation or something, so just buy one of them based on their features and/or price and don't worry about the sensor. if you want a small, light mouse that doesn't lack sidebuttons check out the logitech g303. you can find refurb ones sometimes for around the same price as these corsair mice. it has a weird shape that a lot of people find uncomfortable so keep that in mind. i don't like heavier mice (90-100g or more) so i can't give you much advice on that front if that's what you want other than that the steelseries rival is very good. if you have more questions just let me know.

Reactions: null
like this
Back