CORSAIR Readies Up for New 7th Generation Intel Core Processors and Intel 200 Series Chipsets with C

HardOCP News

[H] News
Corsair®,a world leader in enthusiast memory, high-performance gaming hardware and PC components, today announced its readiness for the new 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors and Intel® 200 series motherboards, paving the way for a new generation of performance PCs. With full compatibility on CORSAIR Performance DDR4 and the award-winning range Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers and wide-reaching compatibility on quiet, efficient CORSAIR PSUs, CORSAIR is ready to help enthusiasts squeeze every ounce of performance from their next PC build.

Doesn't 7th gen share the same socket mount?

I mean, it's the same socket....

So their "readying" involves a documentation exercise updating the compatibility list? :p

Last edited:
Ah yes, I love corporate marketing drivel. The art of talking a lot and saying nothing simultaneously.

Ah yes, I love corporate marketing drivel. The art of talking a lot and saying nothing simultaneously.

There's just something about saying "our old shit works with your new shit" that just doesn't quite sell as well :p.

Back