Corsair Outlet Blowout

Seriously?

Refurb CX430 (Corsair site): $49.99
NEW CX430 (Newegg): $44.99

Refurb CX430M (Corsair site): $59.99
NEW CX430M (Newegg): $49.99 ($20 MIR on top of that)

Refurb CX600 (Corsair site): $79.99
NEW CX600 (Newegg): $69.99 ($20 MIR possibly on top of that)

Didn't check anything else at that point.

EDIT: Those items ^^ didn't say "Special Price" so they were not on special, didn't notice that at first.

Yeah, their refurb power supply prices are pretty terrible, but their cases and peripherals have decent deals.

Yeah, some of those deals are good and some of them are refurbs significantly marked up over brand new retail parts.

Anything that says Special Price, is a solid deal IMO.

Mice for $29.99 is good. I bought mine for like $38, with some trickery one day, otherwise it sells for $50-60 range, so 1/2 off is a solid price.

Refurbished H60 special price $56 is not a solid deal.

Pretty much only the peripherals can be seen as good-ish deals.

The H2100 refurb is a good price. I posted that last time they did it. And bought a pair, and they are actually pretty good.

The H2100 refurb is a good price. I posted that last time they did it. And bought a pair, and they are actually pretty good.

I'd take the Vengeance 2100's over the H2100's any day. They're the same set, but the H100 has that yellow and gross Corsair Gaming tramp stamp.

I cannot for the life of me see where to buy it on their website! Is it just me... anyone get it to work?

It seems like just the keyboards are not working after a little more searching... bummer really wanted one!

Back