Corsair Obsidian 500D ATX Case + Corsair Hydro Series H50 - $100

Corsair's new Obsidian 500D CC-9011116-WW Aluminum/Tempered Glass ATX Mid tower case and a special offer to add a Corsair Hydro Series H50 120mm Quiet Edition Liquid CPU Cooler (Intel). The cooler isn't heavy duty, but would work fine for non k edition processors. Case features two tempered glass windows, removable dust filters on the top and front. $150 - $50 with code NENCOR1

Case Review:

Newegg Deal: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139100

Last edited:
Wow I just bought this case for more and without the addon and they shipped to the wrong address. I could not be more upset lol. But yes great deal tbh.

Wow I just bought this case for more and without the addon and they shipped to the wrong address. I could not be more upset lol. But yes great deal tbh.
Can you just deny shipment of the package at this point and order from Newegg?

i own the Corsair 600Q case and it's really solid. Corsair puts out some great products, i'm not sure i'd look elsewhere if i were buying another case. highly recommended.

I'd order this myself if I hadn't just purchased a Phanteks Eclipse P400s a week ago ...

Totally on board with anything Corsair makes

Likewise. I've been using my 700D for like 10 years now. It's had 3 or 4 generations of upgrades for me go through it.

Back