Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
If your old optical gaming mouse is on its last leg and an upgrade is in the cards for you, the crew at Benchmark Reviews suggests that you read their review of the Corsair M65 PRO RGB mouse. The list of positives included a great optical sensor, excellent build quality, good weight adjustment system and a dedicated sniper button.

The M65 PRO RGB gaming mouse is a good gaming mouse built for FPS games. With its 3360 optical sensor with a maximum DPI of 12000, it performs and tracks well on most smooth surfaces. The exterior remains the same with its rubber coated top, integrated weight system, and durable aluminum structure for durability. Because of the aluminum structure, this does make the mouse heavier when compared to other gaming mice. The M65 PRO RGB has a total of eight buttons just like the M65 RGB, which is the same if you are good at math. Each button can then be reprogrammed to serve different functions as well. Color accuracy is not the best as the lighting zones had trouble producing a pure white color.

Logitech M100 or go home. I've tried so many mice, wired and wireless, fancy and plain, and none work as well overall as this little cheap guy.

FYI...LED's in a mouse just make your hand sweat more.

Logitech M100 or go home. I've tried so many mice, wired and wireless, fancy and plain, and none work as well overall as this little cheap guy.

FYI...LED's in a mouse just make your hand sweat more.

I haven't found this to be the case with mine, but maybe it's just me.

Mice have gotten so gimmicky, and ergonomics have become an afterthought. The Logitech MX518 is still the best mouse I've ever used. The sensor is nothing fancy. It doesn't have LEDs. But it fits perfectly in my hand and is comfortable to use for hours on end.

I like the design, I just hate the red side button. Keep it subtle with all black and silver/chrome. That would look so much better.

Mice have gotten so gimmicky, and ergonomics have become an afterthought. The Logitech MX518 is still the best mouse I've ever used. The sensor is nothing fancy. It doesn't have LEDs. But it fits perfectly in my hand and is comfortable to use for hours on end.

Can I like this 1000 times? I have one on my desk and 3 new spares in my drawer. It's the best mouse ever made. Man it's comfortable!

At least it has a centered optical sensor. I didn't know I needed this until I got a mouse where it is mounted off to the side.

I am eyeballing this one.. but the sniper button is right where I like to rest my thumb and I would like to remap it to something other than a resolution lowering button - which I read can be done in the corsair software. But that placement might be rough.. I will probably stick with my M40.

I was afraid of the placement - it's fine. I actually prefer it, it takes a little bit of force to use it so it won't be pressed accidentally. Seriously one of the most well built mice I've ever used. Definitely worth the money.

I will admit this mouse is sort of heavy. I get wrist fatigue after about an hour and a half. I work with my hands all day though so I'm not sure that helps the most.

Back