Corsair M65 PRO RGB mouse $39.99 @ Amazon

maro

Gawd
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Decent deal on what I understand to be a nice mouse.

FYI, you can edit the title by going to Thread Tools > Edit Thread on the right hand side of the page, just above the first post.

Reactions: maro
like this
Had this mouse and its decent, but the big red button sits right where your thumb sits on the left, and gets in the way of your grip. I know that is the point of having the button where your thumb rests but you will click it to move the mouse with normal grip pressure. Moved on to the logi pro, never looked back.

FYI, you can edit the title...
Found it! Title corrected - Thanks!

the big red button sits right where your thumb sits on the left
This is one of the few consistent complaints I've read about this mouse. The sniper button, and the overall weight of the mouse.

In for one anyway... the worst that can happen is someone I know gets a free mouse or it ends up in the 'rejected mouse drawer' - where it will have plenty of company....

Found it! Title corrected - Thanks!

This is one of the few consistent complaints I've read about this mouse. The sniper button, and the overall weight of the mouse.

In for one anyway... the worst that can happen is someone I know gets a free mouse or it ends up in the 'rejected mouse drawer' - where it will have plenty of company....

The good this is it can be disabled or not binded, so pressing will do nothing if the user chooses.

Had this mouse and its decent, but the big red button sits right where your thumb sits on the left, and gets in the way of your grip. I know that is the point of having the button where your thumb rests but you will click it to move the mouse with normal grip pressure. Moved on to the logi pro, never looked back.

I have no issues with the sniper button. If you have a claw grip like do then this is a great mouse!

I owned this mouse but eventually returned it. Build quality is excellent, no issues w/ the "Sniper" button. My issue was that it's too heavy for my tastes. If you're accustomed to using mice >100g, you probably won't have any issues.

I currently own this mouse and the original M65 (non-RGB). I will say this, I switched from a Razer Mamba to the Corsair M65 (non-RGB) and was impressed with the build quality and the features. The mouse is heavier than the Mamba, but that's not a problem for me. I like the extra heft as I can use it as a weapon if need be.

Definitely worth it if you're looking for a new mouse.

I have this mouse and I like it quite a bit. I came from a G9x (with all of the heavy weights installed).

My only dislike is the lighting setup is memorized by the software on the computer, not the mouse itself. Same with the Corsair K65 RGB KB. This means the KB/M forget all lighting choices (and revert to default) when I switch computers and also forget before I login.

I had this mouse. Middle mouse button quit working way too early, from research it appears to be a relatively common issue.

How stiff are the clickers on this? I need mouse with stiff clickers.

Does anyone make a mouse with adjustable clickers?

I owned this mouse but eventually returned it. Build quality is excellent, no issues w/ the "Sniper" button. My issue was that it's too heavy for my tastes. If you're accustomed to using mice >100g, you probably won't have any issues.

Thanks for pointing this out. I've definitely started gravitating toward lighter mice and although I've been curious about this one for a long time I definitely do NOT need another mouse in the ol' rejected mouse drawer, lol. Deal looks to be dead now anyway.

I currently own this mouse and the original M65 (non-RGB). I will say this, I switched from a Razer Mamba to the Corsair M65 (non-RGB) and was impressed with the build quality and the features. The mouse is heavier than the Mamba, but that's not a problem for me. I like the extra heft as I can use it as a weapon if need be.

Where do you attend LAN parties, the Bronx? Worried that an armed robber will interrupt your late night gaming sesh at your place in South Central L.A.? :p

If anyone got one of these and decided it wasn't for them, let me know. I'll take it off your hands come Friday. My OG M65 could use replacement.

I have the old M65 RGB. The weight hasn't been an issue as it's customizable. This is tempting.

Back