Corsair Labor Day Sale - 15% off NEW gear w/ LABORDAY17

SPARTAN VI

[H]F Junkie
Corsair Labor Day Sale - 15% off with Promo Code: LABORDAY17
Says it applies to all keyboards, mice, mouse pads, and headsets. Haven't tested it on refurbs.

[Original Post]
Corsair Refurb Sale - 20% w/ SUMMERENDS17 Promo Code

Purchased my K65 RGB, K70 RGB, and VOID wireless headsets all refurb direct from Corsair. Can't imagine ever spending full price for this stuff ever again.

One of the VOID headsets arrived broken, so they replaced it with 2 headsets. Yes, they sent me an extra headset when the first one was DOA.

Last edited:
I went to the link seeing all power supplies and thought to myself: I don't want a power supply.

But then I seen keyboards.

Victory.

I went to the link seeing all power supplies and thought to myself: I don't want a power supply.

But then I seen keyboards.

Victory.

Man, THANK YOu.
I bought two keyboards, two headsets, and two mice. Because my kids tear that shit up all the time. I will not charge them refurb prices though... LOL!

perfect timing! my g930 wireless headphones have been driving me batshit crazy turning on and off when when plugged in. it was going for 70% off while playing Quake Champions just now. Thanks for the head's up! new headphones on the way

Sweet, thanks! Snagged another Corsair Lapdog that happened to be on sale for $69 as a backup, and snagged a K70 RGB MX brown so I could have a full sized keyboard. You don't realize how much you miss the keypad until you don't have it!

Sweet, thanks! Snagged another Corsair Lapdog that happened to be on sale for $69 as a backup, and snagged a K70 RGB MX brown so I could have a full sized keyboard. You don't realize how much you miss the keypad until you don't have it!
Been considering a Lapdog for a while for the living room HTPC. How is it?

Last edited:
Been considering a Lapdog for a while for the living room HTPC. How it it?
Works just fine for me - I took off the bottom cushion so that it sits flat on my lap and my recliner holds most of the weight on it's arms. It's so much better than just putting a keyboard on my lap and having the mouse off on the side balancing on the chair arm or on a coffee table.

I bought a refurbed Vengance K70 with 1 year Corsair warranty from Newegg last year and it was and still is perfect, it was only $54 so I figured what the hell. Turned out to be a great buy.

Thanks! Got the K95 Cherry Brown! NICE!

I haven't bought a new keyboard for.......10 years?

Wish they would of had some cases. Need a 760T in white =*(. Nice find for keyboards though. Using an K95 RGB Platinum, had previous models before this, rock solid keyboards.

I bought a refurbed Vengance K70 with 1 year Corsair warranty from Newegg last year and it was and still is perfect, it was only $54 so I figured what the hell. Turned out to be a great buy.

good to know, i just bought that keyboard plus a headset.. been needing to replace both for a while now.

Wish they would of had some cases. Need a 760T in white =*(. Nice find for keyboards though. Using an K95 RGB Platinum, had previous models before this, rock solid keyboards.

Was hoping for some case deals myself for my new rig. Guess I'll have to wait until Black Friday.

Wouldn't mind one of those VOID headsets, but when I find the europe refurb site I can't add anything to the basket. Whole site is broken

Nice, picked up a few backup items, always nice to have extras when something breaks at like 10pm and every store is closed.

my everglide just broke after 10+ years in service (press F to pay respects)

so i picked up a k70 for $55...quite a good deal. thanks for the heads up, OP

Sweet, got a K95 RGB with brown switches (not sure what I'll do with all those G keys and fancy colors lol), a mouse, 64gb flashdrive, and a wireless headset for under $160. Not bad, not bad at all. Second time buying corsair refurb, last time it was one of their high end 1000w AXi psu's that was DOA, so I hope these fair better.

Last edited:
Corsair Refurb Sale - 20% w/ SUMMERENDS17 Promo Code

Purchased my K65 RGB, K70 RGB, and VOID wireless headsets all refurb direct from Corsair. Can't imagine ever spending full price for this stuff ever again.

One of the VOID headsets arrived broken, so they replaced it with 2 headsets. Yes, they sent me an extra headset when the first one was DOA.

This is awesome, so which headset is the best? Wireless 7.1?

Not sure which is best spec-wise, but I wanted something wireless so I can go to the can/fridge freely, so VOID wireless with 7.1 for me. The sound quality isn't going to blow any audiophiles away, but it's more than adequate for voice chat and casual gaming.

The Corsair HX1200i looks so tempting. The 1 year warranty is the only thing stopping me.

Wondering if shipping is being affected by the storm, ordered Thursday and order is still sitting at processing.

Wondering if shipping is being affected by the storm, ordered Thursday and order is still sitting at processing.

Says in the email confirmation: "Note: Please allow up to 3 business days for processing before your order ships."

i want to get a keyboard but I know nothing about these thing and there are so many. I dont need special wasd keys and what not.

like the STRAFE one, does it come with non textured key cap to replace the wasd? can the lighting be turned off?

They can be slow on shipping some times. I ordered a mouse and KB and got them in 5 day. I ordered a head set a week later and took 2 weeks. So be patient.

Awesome..in for a RM1000x to start gathering for the new Workstation build. I've had great luck with their refurb Power Supplies. Thanks!

Back