Corsair Labor Day Sale - 15% off NEW gear w/ LABORDAY17

Just got my order, what a major fuck up. Ordered a keyboard, mouse, headset, and flashdrive. I received the wrong model keyboard, wrong model flashdrive, and no headset. The kicker, the packing slip had the correct list of items and was signed off by THREE QC guys. Fairly disappointed.

Sounds like someone else got really lucky then. I had them RMA 1 DOA VOID headset, and they sent me 2 headsets in return. o_O

Just got my order, what a major fuck up. Ordered a keyboard, mouse, headset, and flashdrive. I received the wrong model keyboard, wrong model flashdrive, and no headset. The kicker, the packing slip had the correct list of items and was signed off by THREE QC guys. Fairly disappointed.
Ouch. I got the right keyboard, and two non-refurb items (Lapdog and keycaps) just as I ordered. However, they were all shipped separately.

doesnt look like its on their refurbs though

Yeah, was hoping it would but just confirmed in the basket that it doesn't work for Refurbs. Code applied without issue on New items.

Does anyone know if they fixed the issues with mushy MX Blues?

Talked with a very nice Corsair rep, they are going to do a cross ship for the missing/wrong items and asked me to send the wrong items back once I receive everything.

She basically told me they have been receiving lots of calls about missing/wrong items coming from their refurb shipping department, specifically about wrong model refurb keyboards. I'm kinda thinking they've been running out of particular models in particular switch types and have been purposely sending out wrong models so they have time to get more refurbs in stock, just a theory. I will say that I hate these red switches and defiantly want the browns I ordered.

Just ordered K95 RGB PLATINUM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard — Cherry MX Speed — Black. With 15% off with Promo Code: LABORDAY17, came out to be $144.49 shipped. Sweet!

Just ordered K95 RGB PLATINUM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard — Cherry MX Speed — Black. With 15% off with Promo Code: LABORDAY17, came out to be $144.49 shipped. Sweet!

Would've liked a Platinum myself but ended going for the K70 RGB LUX with MX Blue Switches. A Corsair rep said in one of the threads that it was a combination of funky QC from Cherry as well as low demand for Blue's that prompted them to stop offering the keyboards with them.

well, they sent me the correct keyboard the first time. arrived friday & forgot to check in here. looks brand new - still had a sticker over the logo & everything. im very pleased with the deal i got

I had ordered the VOiD wireless headset, and UPS has fucked up the delivery, it's already 3 days late from the scheduled delivery. I got a My Choice e-mail for delivery the next day before the damn package even got to the east coast.

got my strafe today and.....I can't even use it since it won't work with a KVM.

How long did it take for them to process your orders? And did it take the full 4-6 days to get to you once shipped? I'm in Virginia near DC.

I ordered Friday and got an email saying they put a hold on it and to call them. They wanted to verify the info I punched in over the phone and said they'd remove the hold.

Still nothing yet. Was hoping to get it before this weekend but doesn't look good... UPS shipping is a stupid amount more expensive (like $15... to ship a keyboard...).

How long did it take for them to process your orders? And did it take the full 4-6 days to get to you once shipped? I'm in Virginia near DC.

I ordered Friday and got an email saying they put a hold on it and to call them. They wanted to verify the info I punched in over the phone and said they'd remove the hold.

Still nothing yet. Was hoping to get it before this weekend but doesn't look good... UPS shipping is a stupid amount more expensive (like $15... to ship a keyboard...).

Didnt take long at all. I ordered the 28th and it was in UPS's semi-competent hands the same day. Didn't get to Baltimore until the 3rd, a day after I was told it was arriving. I live in NoVA.

i'm in WV and got mine today. ordered on the 28th. it shipped the 29th.

my shipping was 4.89

Thanks for the info guys. Shipping was free for mine (the standard 4-6 day) but looks like that still goes through UPS even if it isn't the faster types of shipping available.

Seems like it took the full week give or take for you guys to get it. I'm also in NoVA (Annandale) so guess I won't get mine until next week. Tracking shows that it's processed but hasn't actually been picked up by UPS unless they're slow to update.

My refurb K-70 feels great, but there is no more USB passthrough - even though the cable still has the second passthrough plug to plug into the PC, there is no outlet on the back of the keyboard. Weird. Not a big deal as I wasn't planning on using it anyway.

A big downside - that cable, while nicely braided, is stiff as fuk. doesn't easily route it where I like it.

The CUE software is a bit obtuse, until you sit with it for half an hour doing some research and looking at downloaded templates.

I got the K65 and i can confirm the dam cable is farkin stiff. Still trying to route it to where i want it to go after 6mos. I added "O" rings to soften the hard "klack" sound cherry keys make. Great keyboard otherwise.

I got everything the other week, it all looks brand new.

The keyboard is doing a double-quad activating on the "O" key though. Have a ticket opened with Corsair for that, but everything else is working perfectly fine.

I got everything the other week, it all looks brand new.

The keyboard is doing a double-quad activating on the "O" key though. Have a ticket opened with Corsair for that, but everything else is working perfectly fine.

My "A" key is doubling/tripling unless I lightly press it. Started less than a week after I got it, and I just opened a ticket last night. Also, quite a few keys (6 or 7 total) are now outputting green instead of red or orange - it started doing that last night.

Looks like the refurbs were originally returned for good reason!

Back