Corsair K55 RGB issue

Bravo25

Limp Gawd
So never had an issue until I had to reinstall Windows 10 today. The Corsair Utility Engine doesn't detect my K55 keyboard after the computer wakes from sleep mode. The keyboard works fine, but I can't set anything up for it in the Corsair software unless I unplug the keyboard and plug it back in. A system restart doesn't always fix it either. Any ideas?

I did google and someone said to adjust the polling rate, but there is no option to change that on the keyboard. Only for the Corsair M65 PRO RGB mouse I have.

could be a USB power setting.
Have you tried a power off restart to see if it comes back? Power down, switch off PSU and then switch back on then power up the machine.

never bothered to try and use the software with the k55 since everything is set using the function key(RGB lighting) or MR button(macro keys).

never bothered to try and use the software with the k55 since everything is set using the function key(RGB lighting) or MR button(macro keys).

Never bothered to read the manual. If the problem doesn't go away with some Windows tinkering ill use that FN key.

Never bothered to read the manual. If the problem doesn't go away with some Windows tinkering ill use that FN key.

only reason i was saying that is that on the newegg and amazon review pages there was about a dozen people that complained that there was no app to control the lights so i just auto assumed the program didn't support it since it's the lower end board which had the separate function stuff that the higher end boards didn't have due to the software support. either way it's super simple to set up with the function keys, there's only about 3 pages that matter in the 50 million language manual. that being said i'm still not use to having those G keys on the left side of my keyboard and keep finding myself mashing the windows key instead of my alt key.

I been thinking about trying out the G keys for Mech Warrior Online for my UAC builds.

I figured it out. Going through the Corsair software I did the force firmware update and that seems to have fixed the issue.

Back