Corsair iCUE 3.24.52 out

3.25.60 is out
Tried it. I find it does not properly read my motherboard fan values so I can't reliably monitor my pump. As well have a Corsair commander but that same pump has already blown out 2 of its 6 fan headers.
Currently using ArgusMonitor. You have to pay for it, but it does a far better job of monitoring/controlling all my fans/pump (both on the motherboard AND the commander). It even handles the onboard PWM and VRM fans. The only gripe I have with it is that id does not monitor more than 16 CPU cores.I brought the issue up with than and hope they will expand support for CPUs with 24-64 cores. ArgusMonitor does not manage the frag harder disco lights though - neither motherboard or keyboard lighting so you will still need to use icue or the motherboard utils if that is your thing. One thing for sure is that ArgusMonitor does not like iCue's driver. HWiNFO doesn't either.

If these cooler and case mfgs were serious about this control software thing they should hire some actual devs with experience, because their software is shambles. I have an NZXT grid whatever fan controller and the CAM software is a total POS.

Or better yet they should make their drivers open source so 3rd parties can write control software for their junk.

I also use ICUE as well, but I do not have it control my fans. I have my own fan controller and all my fans attached to that. (Also i dont use RGB im old school)

I do use it for my keyboard/mouse and wireless headset. Don't get me wrong it isn't the greatest of softwares, but it does what I need it to do.

Just my 0.02c

Back