Corsair Hydro Series H80i and H100i CPU Cooler Review @ [H]

you are probably downloading the wrong corsair link software (and that's a corsair fault infact) you have to enter in the Corsair h100i (or h80i) product page and download the software directly there, if you download it from the general download page it cause issues and that's because the Link software for the h80i/h100i isn't the same for the corsair commander mini..

From my experience with the H80i, the drivers were horrible. On Windows 7 and 8.1 I experienced CorsairLink hangups, crashes, and major bugs. Often the service wouldn't properly start up, requiring me to manually restart the service,

It's some seriously buggy software from my experience with it. And I know I installed the right version of the software.

From my experience with the H80i, the drivers were horrible. On Windows 7 and 8.1 I experienced CorsairLink hangups, crashes, and major bugs. Often the service wouldn't properly start up, requiring me to manually restart the service,

It's some seriously buggy software from my experience with it. And I know I installed the right version of the software.

That sucks for you. I've been using it for 1.5 years with never a problem.

I have a H105 and luckily have no need for the software, lol

That is good to know that you have the latest version. Do you have other monitoring programs running in the background, like AI Suite, HWmonitor, or similar applications? If you do, try to uninstall it and see if the problem will persist.

Back