Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to hear the direction the bullets are coming from, if its close to me or not, oh and also explosions! Thats always a nice touch in BC2.

My neighbor has a gigantic dog that constantly barks so I ALWAYS have my headphones on-- my ancient cruddy sony headphones from the early 90s. I get knifed in the back all the time!

Let's face it, I'm getting older and the kids are whippin my a$$. I am certain that if I could hear them coming I could at least have a fighting chance; maybe enough so that they'll stop calling me "target."

my 4.1 surround sound system doesn't work very well because it needs to be turned up loud for me to tell if an enemy is behind me... and then not too long after the neighbors are at my door complaining :rolleyes:

?I need to hear my games better.... so i can killz moar n00bz! But more importantly, turning on the 5.1 surround sound while the gf sleeps is a no no.

I live in an apartment and gaming at decent volume levels is impossible, especially with a subwoofer.

speaking and listening to teammates is always important to improve your chances and hearing footsteps through headphones could help cut through ambient noise in my room. also those look way more comfortable than my current logitech headset.

Hearing noises correctly is especially important to FPS games. There are so many gunshots and explosions that you often miss the footsteps of someone sneaking up behind you. This is especially true when you use poor quality headsets.

I need to hear my games better because until I can taste, smell, and touch inside a game, all I have are sight and sound.

I need to be able to hear the opponents who try to knife me in the back! Also, great directional sound placement so I don't get stabbed in the sides as well!

My old headphones are wearing out, and I'd love to upgrade them to HS1s!

Man, just to have a good pair of headphones. Can't imagine what that would be like.

I need to hear my games better because it means the difference between getting knifed in the back or not!

I've sunk a couple of grand on a stereo headphone setup (JH Audio JH13 Pro headphones out of a Peachtree Audio Nova) and while it sounds sublime for music, I can obviously hear myself leaving competitive advantage on the table by not having a true surround solution --- I get my ass whooped all the time by people using surround (especially in FPSes). I'm interested in how the HS1 can help me stop focusing on the discrete left and right and actually immerse myself into the game with palpable "3D" positioning.

I wish they would make some indestructible headphones. I've spent so much on replacements over the years.

I usually game with high end cans. But now they're all broken. Reviews for these were in a positive light, so it'd be interesting to see how these compare.

I need a new headset as my old headset broke - at least they were cheap and crappy. :-(

Umm...boohiss.

Since Corsair hasn't been big on audio before and from seeing this it seems they might be able to contend some. i would really like to have these since all I'm using is a cheap headset... and would love to hear games/music to the full extent as these have been told to do very well, also the "surround positioning" would be great to have.

To be honest, I don't really need to hear my games any better, I'm just tired of having to use a headphone with a rigged on microphone. And there you have it. :D

I need to hear my games better so zombies don't munch on the back of my face.

So I don't get knifed in FPS games.

And so I can yell SNARFFFFFF at people in video games.

We need one because we never even turn our speakers on anymore, always use headset. And always trampling the wire.

I need them as I recently got married and moved into a 1 bedroom condo which resulted in my inability to continue using my old floorstanders for audio. I now game with out sound till I find a new job or win a contest.

With these headphones I could game until late at night without disturbing my family's sleep.

I tried gaming with headphones before, but the sound was flat and stereo only, substracting from the gaming experience a lot.

So please, let me take these gaming headphones home!!!

Because my Corsair PSU puts out a whizzing noise when I am in games... A headset would resolve this. :)

Hearing better allows me to be killing in a more convincing manner in games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back