Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to gaming and ventrilo it would be nice to have a headset that actually worked well with movies and music. This headset sounds like it would accel at all of these things.

Look, when I'm going to be dominating in Black Op's I need sound I can rely on. If this headset thinks it's up to the task I will gladly test it.

I need to hear the protoss executor tell me I need more pylons with more clearity since I seem to always get supply blocked...

I need to be able to hear over the sound of my wife saying, "Turn it down, my soaps are on!"

I need a decent headset as I have an infant son, and I can't blast my games through my speakers anymore. I also spend all of my PC gaming time on TeamSpeak, so a good microphone is also a must. I can only get so far with generic Radio Shack headsets!

My 5.1 speaker setup keeps my wife awake when I game at night.

I appreciate really good sound systems, and would like to have a better set than the Sennheisers I am using now for my computer gaming.

I am a Corsair fan!
I have a Corsair PSU and memory. I would like to add gaming headphones to that list...

I need to hear my games better because the lady has banned surround speakers and loud surround due to her inner ear dizziness thing. Im now confined to headphones and these would rock!

I have a wife that would LOVE it if I got a good gaming headset, especially for those nights that i'm up late killing terrorists in some COD online :)

Because I already bought every other set of headphones out there (except for the PSYKO) and found NONE worth the price of admission!

The over all experience is in enhanced even further when you have a good game running on a large screen and combine that will excellent sound.

I need to hear games better so that i don't miss anything in the games audio-wise and so i don't disturb the people I live with

The reason I need to hear my games better is that a good sounding game is more immersive. It may give you the jump on an opponent with positional sound, and accurate sound makes much more enjoyable gaming experience. Having headphones such as these allow for home theater quality sound without blowing my neighbors ear drums out.

You can hear the enemy coming from different sides/angles with awesome headsets like the HS1.

Those headphones look comfy. And I have sensitive ears. :(

...also, my current "cans" are 15 years old.

i need to hear when my base is under attack along with teammates yelling at me to do something =D

I would have to say that hearing the game through a good set of cans would make any game play experience significantly better.

For FPS games I definitely need the aural awareness that a good headset can give. I'm not a twitch gamer so I rely heavily on hearing and positioning in-game.

I need to hear the guys who kill me in BFBC2 talking smack afterward.

Given that my old headphones fell apart (Plantronics, never again) and were uncomfortable as hell, I've been listening to my games on a trusty ol' sony boom box. Yes, it sucks. 3D sound that still emminates from in front of your face doesn't work.

I could use em.

PS Don't tell me to buy speakers. I don't even want to spend 10$ on computer stuff as other things in my life have priority.

Sound quality and reproduction has always been a massive factor in my gaming systems, as soon as I was able to build my own computers I have placed sound cards, speaker systems, and headsets to replace inferior stock equipment. Having a high quality headset like this would help my fiance from complaining about the noise from my gaming :cool:

Able to hear a spy decloacking behind me, so I can kill him w/o dying. Heavy>Spy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back