Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I am tired of getting noise complains from my neighbors because gaming on a 7.1 home theater is fun, but not practical when explosions knock things off the walls downstairs. And it matches the theme of my 600T AX850 and H70

I really need a great set of gaming headphones because all I have are a pair of 1991 creative labs desktop speakers

These would be great for hearing zombies trying to sneak up on me in L4D2!

I need to be able to talk to my guildmates in vent without feedback from 10 buck midiland speakers, and a 15 buck labtec open mic

I generally play latenights, while the wife is asleep...
A good headset is CRUCIAL! ...err wait.. CORSAIR! =)

I game with my Sennheisers... great for sound. However, my desktop Logitech mic isn't cutting it. Oh and the Corsair set would look great with my beloved 800D.

I need to hear my games better so I can live, eat, breathe, and HEAR video games. :D

It's also my birthday on Nov 11th! :D

Last edited:
A nice clear and clean headset with big soundstage is a plus for gaming. This allows me to figure out where the position of potential opposition is in a FPS, and I love getting the jump on people :D Having a mic attached is a great plus since there would be little to no audio feedback over vent/skype etc. when I play with my friends online

Have you played a game or heard music with cheap headphones or speakers? It's like a horror movie without sounds, complete pointless.

I'm still using KINYO 5.1 headphones....and they are falling apart..andI'm out of tape to hold them together!....I have more hair stuck to my headphones than I have on my head!

Very nice! Corsair makes great products and my SteelSeries 5H v2 are showing their age.

Last edited:
Because my current Logitech headset is going out, and every other Logitech headset I've owned has failed. I need a product that will last me many years.

I need to hear better as my hearing is somewhat impaired - better quality headphones will help my gameplay experiences to be tenfold times better and same goes for watching bluray movies on my PC.

Thank you for offering these headphones.

(Perhaps, you could include subtitles in your future offerings so that I don't have to lipread all that I can which sometimes is a hit and miss for me)

finding a good headset that works both on the mic and headset side by default is difficult and other brands haven't been up to par.

I need this headset to hook into my interstellar starships laser targeting system. When fighting other intelligent life in distant galaxies I cannot be burdened by distorted audio when trying to get a target lock! Its unacceptable! The choice is clear who needs this head set; who else protects the Earth from bands of space pirates?

Because I'm half deaf and also have tendinitis. A nice set of headphones would really help out a lot.

I need to hear my games better because I only have I have an Auzentech Forte and a pair of Audio Technica ATH-AD700s. (I would be giving them to my girlfriend so she can stop playing tf2 with my iphone headphones.)

Need to be able to drown out all the ambient noises around me, a great set of headphones like these will do the trick

Hearing in games to me isnt important on a skill level. The better the sound positioning and quality in a game the more i can feel as sense of realism. Comfort is also equally as important as sound quality also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back