Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to hear the chicks moan,,, I mean the footsteps of my enemies in COD Black Ops!

I need one to use at night to chat with my guild friends on vent and play games with! Also to listen to music and watch movies with... these sound very promising.

so the wife can watch her americas got talent and I can cause mass damage in my games in the same room.

I need to hear the sweet sounds of the wind and birds chirping behind me as i gun my victims down :)

I need to be able to hear my games better so I can hear those pesky spies coming from behind!

well i have a pair of old logitechs that go behind my head, the left one doesnt work, the foam fell off both sides, and my wow guild tell me i sound like i have a fan and a race car in my backgroud =(

after the patch Bad Company 2 sucks.....maybe a new headset would make my gaming experience better !

Because I'm currently using some craptastic Skullcandy in-ear phones - no mic, no detail. Rocket explosions in Wolfenstein are eerily reminiscent of Taco Bell induced muddy terd plops. The tire squeals in GRID and NFS sound like a couple of coffee cans dragging behind a rusty Beetle in desperate need of an oil change. Spatialization? Uh, does 'everywhere at once' count as spatialization? And I really need the noise blocking so I can't hear the wife complain about how I should be paying attention to her instead of Lara Croft. Thank you for your consideration.

Never used headphones for pc gaming, but I hear there great, would love to try them before spending the big bucks on them.

I need to hear my games better because my current headphones suck. They're uncomfortable and have no midrange.

Cuz I'm losing my hearing in the Army lol, and now I've got to go back to Iraq in two months, so I need some sweet headphones cuz my speakers just wont cut it for BC2

Hooah!

Because I'm old, have some hearing loss, and I want to fully experience the glorious feeling over outstanding surround sound!

I currently have a pair of Logitech headphones with a short in them so I get sound only once and a while.

Sound effects and soundtracks can easily add more to a game, and arguably separates good games from the best.

well i never owned one and love the corsair products i would like to see how good they are and what it changed on game playing for me.

One can't truly enjoy Eyefinity gaming if their audio is sup-par as well. :(

My current headphones are open-ear headphones. While normally this is ok, it caused a problem at a recent LAN.

It was not until the middle of a Left 4 Dead 2 round when I overheard the conversation between three mid-late teens discussing the size of other people's penis (trying to keep it clean, they were even talking about other people actually AT the LAN). Now I am not a homophobe but I really did not want to have that discussion going on RIGHT next to me while i am trying to run from zombies. Here I am trying to play L4D2, now getting my butt creamed (no pun) because my headphones will NOT BLOCK the conversation. In the end, I gave the excuse I forgot my energy drinks and had to run to the party store. PLEASE grant me a pair of headphones that eliminate background noise completely.

need a new set cause this Triton is a expensive piece of junk. communication in gaming is key, without it your in the dark more often then not.

I've been using Corsair products for years in my personal gaming computer and for all my clients. It would be great to have a pair of your headsets to convert more of the non believers :)

I could really use a set of these cans to avoid wife aggro, I'm often in trouble for not hearing her on vent to which I'm accused of ignoring her. Cheer.

Because the more precise the sounds, the quicker I triangulate the enemy player's position.

I recently showed my HS1 cans to a friend, who recently got into PC gaming, and he loved them and was planning to buy a pair but today just lost his job. So if I win a pair here I will give him the set as an early xmas gift and put at least a small smile on his face. Sucks to lose your job in this economy especially before the holidays.

I'm using some really cheap headphones right now. I'd love to be able to hear more detail in my games.

I exist in the rough and tumble world of competitive minecraft. Without a quality headset I will forever be guessing which direction that pig is coming from. Is that a chicken off in the distance or a griefer who has come to burn my house down? I need high fidelity sound to truly enjoy the thunderous hit of each obsidian block I place as I construct a prison around said griefer. You see I haven't slept in days and I have several stacks of obsidian so try though he might hes in for a long night...night or is it day? What does day look like? I've been in the mine so long, seriously someone help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back