Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need these to replace my obsolete sound card and relegate my music to the on board sound. they should allow me to make full use of sound sound without having to let the neighbors in on the game.

moar betterz sound plz ;)

Tired of all the same ole same ole... and as a gamer on a budget because of all my other hobbies finding a product to use that doesnt break the bank and sounds awesome would make it even better.

I don't need to hear my games better, but I DO need to seal out the TV set when my wife is watching "Jersey Shore". Nothing kills immersion like The Situation running his mouth. :p

I would like a pair because I am extreme in all things audio. I would love to have a set like these to replace my usb logitech headphones.

There's a lot of RFI/EMI noise in my case so internal/onboard sound cards gets raped and makes too much buzzing noises. An external sound card/headset would rid my problems.

Send some off to me! these tin cans I'm using now need to be chucked in the trash.

I need me some HS1's because when I'm WoWing at night with my junk headphone/microphones connected to the microphone port and my Klipsch speakers in the speaker port people come bang on my door for keeping them up all night! PLEEEAAAAZZZ! :D

10.11.07 so next door neighbor can sleep better and someone can still play loud early AM gaming.

I need a pair so I can unwind after work and not have my buddies on vent yell at me for causing feedback with my desktop mic and retire my music headphones and actually still hear footsteps playing shooters.

Please pick my name (cross fingers). I really really want these headsets. My x-fi soundcard is getting old and time to retire. I'm sick of not being able to pinpoint where the enemies are in cod. Even a noob who just bought the game can hear me lolz.

Last edited:
I desprately need somethign to replace the tincans and string I am currently using for a headphone.

Cause I am tired of using Apple earbuds that came with my iPod 4 years ago. It's hard to hear someone reloading when your earbuds are falling out all the time.

because not being able to hear that heli from a mile away wouldnt let me pop out my rocket launcher and blast his ass.

I need to be able to actually hear *some* game sounds and music without people's voices in Ventrilo drowning out all other sounds. Also, directional audio in a headset would be tits.

I need these Corsair headphones to update my overhyped "won't mention brand" headphones. Also these headphones will match my blue themed water cooling loop that's built inside my new 800D case very nicely

Headphone cord was mauled by vacuum cleaner, since then I have been using ultra small travel headphones. Xmas wish list includes quality headphones, if Xmas comes early via this contest I'd be happy! :D

I need these because I have Corsair RAM, Case, Power Supply, and so to round out my system I need these excellent cans! (yes I'm working on adding Corsair water cooling)

Thanks Corsair for the give away and great products!

i need them so i can get on my pc at night and not have to mute it so the wife can sleep

My wife recently went back to school for her MBA (just finished) and is working towards her post-bac accounting. Being that she studies/uses a computer in the same room I have to use a headset and sometimes am allowed to use the mic.

I being the whipped gaming nerd with a hot wife am in a crippled position of mic and headset usage.

I've been through at least 10 different headsets. Having to consider the fact that I need to be able to also afford beer as the wife also manages our money I usually buy the middle of the range headphones/headsets. Many of these have broken easily or just have been so substandard that I have broke them myself usually using a quick fastball throwing motion into the closest solid object.

I have been turned down for fallacio some nights because of me talking to loud because my either crappy headset and or clip on mic can't pick up things good enough. Some of the headsets also have the extra bonus of giving me around the ear in hair acne which obviously makes me a hot item as well.

My current set is the JVC HA-RX700's that are falling apart with a zalman clip on mic that doesn't clip anymore. I have rigged a fantastic duct tape array that makes the international space station look like a ripped condom. Unfortunately the downside is that it sounds and talks like I've created a kazoo out of a empty chapstick tube and a used shamwow.

Hardocp and Corsair please help me remove hair zits, get laid and increase my gaming pleasure.

I also only buy Corsair PSU's (my wife and I both having the 620 which have been flawless) and recommend them to everyone else in fact at least 3 of my friends have bought one which is a 100% ratio of friends that game on something more than a tandy. Yes, I am a friend magnet. Give me something else to recommend!

I promise pics of wife (non nude) if I get a headset. I promise one of them will have her wearing the headset.

Last edited:
1) I need a headset matching my Corsair AX850 psu I purchased a month ago.
2) White headsets are "kewl"
3) If I see another Zalman clip-on mic I might hurt someone O.J. style (although he's innocent)
4) Lastly, I've never won a headset b4. Only thing i've won in my life was Bingo. In grade 2. (Cue violin)

I need the quality equipment to hear better because I'm old and my hearing ain't so good anymore. :D

I need to hear my games better because my current headset is fairly low quality. I mainly bought it for the microphone, which is OK but the headphones are sorely lacking.

I need to hear better because the left ear of my current headphones no longer work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back