Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a set of Turtle Beach 5.1's... HS1 looks nice. I already bought a pair for my girlfriend for Christmas - it would be nice to have one of my own : )

ABS model AZ-1 USB headset.
Nah, I never heard of it either before I got it.

Audio Technica ATH-T44. Sound.. ok but hurt my head and are uncomforatable after awhile. Over the ear so I don't bother roomate.

I'd love a set to give to myself for the birthday I had, but never celebrated. It's the least I can do for myself.

some generic headphones i use for my mp3 player. i use my computer speakers mostly, but i'd take a good set of headphones.

I use seinnheiser hd 485. I've owned them for 3 years now. One of the ear cups is falling off :(.

I badly need a set of these. had two baby girls in september and they don't like it when daddy plays anything on the computer that makes noise. currently just using my Klipsch 2.1....when I can

Audio technica AD-700. Decent pair of headphones, but I would like the corsair's gaming headset for its greater comfort level and noise isolation. The AD700 lacks base big time too.

$15CDN pair of JVC HA-G101 headphones because at the time I couldn't find the JVC HA-RX700 here in Canada for a price worth buying.

I could really use a headset!
Good luck all and congratulations to the winners!

Currently don't have a headset but I've been looking for/need something decent. Getting one of these would make my life much easier :)

How did I miss this one for so long? Sigh... Sign me up.. My current ART monitor headphones are falling apart.

I use a 1000W 5.1 speakers right now for gaming, but my wife would appreciate me using a headset.

How will be able to identify the other team's Spys without a headset? Their cheap suits are an embarrassment to Spies everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back