Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using an Astro Gaming setup but I'd like to get my dad the Corsair set so my mom doesn't kill him.

I'm using some Audiotronics ATH-A500 cans and would probably just sell the Corsair pair if I win. :D

I currently use Sony reference headphones and a Creative mic that came with my old sound blaster Live! card.

i have some sh*tastic 14$ pair of buds from radioshack i use, hook it up brothers!

Yeah, I don't even have a pair of headphones to use for the computer I'm sitting at. It might be nice to hear some sound someday :)

Cyber Acoustics something. The ear pads keep falling off if I'm not real gentle putting them on... Or taking them off.

Don't know if this contest is still going but I have a cheapie headset from Inland. I think it cost $4.99 from Microcenter. I would appreciate a decent pair.

I use two tins cans randomly soldered to speaker wire. I use duck tape to wrap it to my head. Everything sounds like the ocean and I hate taking them off.

I had a Plantronics headset but the mic won't stay put anymore.. so now I use a bluetooth headset for Vent and my normal computer speakers for everything else.

Currently have ATH-AD700 but looking for a nice closed solution for late night night use.

I currently use a $15 Logitech headset. It was OEM, wrapped in clear plastic with no instructions or packaging, and came out of a large bin packed with thousands like it. It's horrific.

Currently use Astro's for my Xbox but would like something nice for the pc!

Don't have a headset at the moment.
We've started playing CoD:MW2 at work during lunchtimes and I have to borrow my mates MP3 player headphones to keep the noise down!

I'm the guy they described in the video with two headsets; one for gaming, and one for music.

For gaming mostly, and sometimes Skype, I have some Microsoft LX-3000's. They serve their purpose as a headset, but somewhat lack at providing a great audio experience. That's why I have the Grado SR60i's. These Grados produce a very pure sound, and I feel like I can wear them forever due to the comfy pads and the entrancing audio quality.

If these HS1's comes close to combining these two devices, I'll be amazed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back