Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BeyerDymanic DT770 Pro, White Studio Beats, Bose in-ear and over-ear's, and some horrible "gaming" headset that my guest can use if voice is needed...

These would be a prefect replacement for my Bose over-ears and gaming headset, so that my guest wouldnt have to switch headset depending on game.

It's critical that i don't wake my wife up while gaming at night.
I always game at night. My 20$ Altec Lansing headset is alright. but these would be amazing!

I use some generic headset that the mic doesn't work properly in win 7!
Corsair to the rescue???

Had Sennheiser PX-100's I bought many years ago for commuting. They no longer work. Time for a real set of cans.....

Rocketfish mono headset with mic for PS3. Never tried using a stereo headset w/mic for the PC. I'd like to. It'd be great for when my wife is asleep.

Old one-ear Plantronics I think is the brand. Problem is the mic boom is so far from my mouth that I have to up the intake volume, and anytime I talk and shoot at the same time people always yell at me for some reason lol

I have to use headphones at night since my baby sleeps in the next room, but I use a pair of running head phones that clamp on the ears ... OH EMM GEE they hurt...

I'd like to replace some sennheiser earbuds I bought on Amazon that ended up being fake. They're awful and the cord makes noise. My mic is from an old logitech webcam that I got for free.

Right now all I have is a set that Gamestop gave away with a preorder of Battlefield 2. They are getting kind of old and a new set would be nice :)

I got Senheiser earbuds to replace my cheap replacement of the cheap ipod headphones with Sony Ipod knockoffs. They were a a noticeable improvement over both with better volume range and cleaner sound allowing me to hear stuff I normally can't hear in the cheaper headphones.

The best part was that they normally sell for $100 but the store was going out of business and was trying to dump its entire inventory and I got it for $60.

A pair of cheap supra-aural phones from DX. I use it for gaming but... I would love an upgrade.

Headphones broke so nothing right now. Need some headphones that work lol

Currently use Creative Labs wireless WOW headset for gaming and Sennheiser HD580 headphones for music.

Sennheiser PC 131, and Creative Sound Blaster Arena for PC
Sennheiser HD 202s for music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back