Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current cans/ear buds:

-Sennheiser HD280 Pro
-Sennheiser HD414
-Shure E4C
-Shure SE115
-Shure E2C

aaaaand

-Corsair HS1 that I bought myself as an early Xmas present after reading the [H] review :D

(Hopefully already owning a set doesn't disqualify me, they'd make a great present for my best friend.)

I have been using Grado SR-60 headphones, but the earpads are not very comfortable. The sound quality is awesome.

Currently, the earphones that came with my Sansa Clip MP3 player, plus extension cord bought at Radio Shack.

My Creative Fatal1ty headset has an annoying buzz, something must be loose/broken. Almost as bad is the fact that this headset is very uncomfortable after a couple of hours. It is not good for all-nighters, just too tight on the top of my head. Maybe I have a big head. Anyways, a Corsair headset would be awesome.

I have a plantronics headset. It would be nice to have a headset that is good for things other than voice.

Using Plantronics gaming headset for gaming and stock Zune buds for MP3. Would love a killer set of gaming headphones!

So I my wife doesn't frag me for waking her up when I forget and leave the speakers turned up while gaming...

Unfortunatly I dont have any headset at all right now suer would like to get lucky and win one of these. Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:)

Currently I use a crappy pair of 20.00 headphones they work, only slightly better then a tincan with string. Here is hoping I can win a set of these.

Sennheiser HD25's. Decent headphones, but showing their age.

I currently use ABS FX-7 USB headphones on my pc for gaming. We use Ventrilo for private group voice communication during games. We also use the in-game voice functions to communicate with other players outside of our group in the game.

I would love to get my hands on one of these high-quality sets! I have heard great things and want to try them!

I currently use an old icemat headset. Time for a new set.

I currently use a pair of Sennheiser HD 280 PROs. Been looking for a second set for a while!

I'm using either Goldring NS1000s, Goldring DR150s, Sennheiser HD600s or JVC HA-RX700s with either a Victor SU-DH1 for Dolby Headphone or Auzentech X-Fi Prelude for CMSS-3D. Amping them out of a Mackie Mackie 402-vlz3 mixer or FiiO e5.

Oh - and a logitech desktop mic...

Not used them yet but just bought some Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros (250 ohm).

I'm a real Dolby Headphone fan though and would love to find a headset with mic that I think does it justice.

Currently using Razors, but communication w/ my friends who are deployed downrange lacks at times and I usually use my webcams microphone. But I do use them for listening to music and watching movies. I wouldn't mind this sweet pair for headphones.

I use cans with string. It doesn't work very well.

The wife wants me to turn down my Starcraft 2 volume. New headphones will allow me to do that.

CM

I use a Nexxtexh model 2601118 which I got from The Source for $10 + like 12¢ for an unlimited lifetime warranty.

I will be leaving shortly for New Jersey to live in a hotel room for an extended amount of time, unfortunately work related and will be forced to share a room with somebody else... I dont think they will appreciate my passion for music or gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back