Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS stated I really dont like the look of the ear cups. Should be darker not grey like they are or I woulda already has a set. Having said that I guess I could paint them like I did to my case. :)

I have the planetronic gamecom. Love them but not as positional as they could be.

I'm using the HTC branded ones that came with my phone... Ugh....Hopefully I don't mess up this time and miss the PM.... In for the win!

Last edited:
I use my Razer carcharias headset. Its okay, but one of the cones is starting to crackle alot.

I have some cheap GE ones I bought on clearence for my PC. I also have a set of $5 earbuds for my tunes on the go.

I am actually using some G35's that I will have to replace because the right peace is starting to pop. Bleh lol.
I am in for one! Hopefully I wont have to buy another set :p

I currently use headphones for gaming when my baby son is sleeping in the next room.
I use a set of creative arena surround and they work so so.

Good luck to all :)

I have a single earbud with an in-line mic... my teamates hate listening to me on that crappy mic

I currently use Grado SR60s for a decent sounding pair of headphones, because I like having some amount of mobile fidelity. However, it bleeds sound and doesn't block out the noise of a LAN party and this little guy would help out :)

Currently getting by with an old beat-up set of Sony headphones and the mic on my webcam...it's time for an upgrade! Crossing my fingers.....

... so I can play without disturbing the wife.

Of course she has no problem disturbing me while I AM PLAYING. :D

I just woke up from a bad dream trying to set the mic on a headset I dont even own.

No headset currently. As for headphones I mostly use the crappy earbuds that came with my laptop.

Same as last time..

New baby due in Jan..possibly dec now due to complications. :eek:

Due to current living situation, baby in same computer room as pc..would be super to have a quality headset. I would just buy a pair outright but between a motherboard, cpu and psu getting fried and unexpected expenses with baby my budget is toast. :D

Skullcandy Ink'd. Got them for free at a Staples deal some time ago. I'm too broke & unemployed to buy anything better.

Old plantronics because they are light weight, on the ear, and cheap.
But they sound good for the price.

2 things I can't stand in head sets ....HOT AND HEAVY

both are killers for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back