Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably not eligible but I use a modded set of Beyerdynamic DT770's and a set of UE 10 Pro's.

for gaming, I currently only have a low end headset. it would be nice to be able to use good sound at a volume that I couldn't normally do due to the neighbors

I currently use a $20 pair of Sony headphones purchased from Sam's Club roughly 11 years ago. I had purchased a pair of $14 Memorex headphones from Walgreen's but those didn't last more than a month of regular use so I went back to using the Sony's.

I don't currently use a headset. I use speakers and a stand mic. I have, so far, been unable to find a comfortable, good sounding headset for a reasonable price. (Sure, the Bose headsets are comfortable, but I'm not going to spend $600 on a headset without a mic.)

Sennheiser PC350's with the "hero's mod" from head-fi so they go a bit lower and wider

the pads are getting worn our and leave flakes of pleather around my ears. i wanna try these so bad, but my wife would kill me if i bought them

I use KOSS wrap-around the ear type of headphones. I never paid more than 30 bucks for them. Have owned three so far so they haven't been all that durable but they sure sound great for the money.

Some old and nearly broken Logitech speakers, I need a good headset.

I use my sennheiser headphones for my audio. I bought them to use with my ipod, so every time I want to go out I have to crawl under my desk and unplug my headphones. Now with these I would have a dedicated set for my computer. :D

I currently use a very dated set of Klipsch 4.1s with a static bound left channel.

Denon D2000. But I like free stuff and could use a set with an attached mic.

Would be most appreciated, so I can game while the wife sleeps ;) (no current headphones)

Last edited:
I use a Plantronics headset. Pretty decent sound and comfortable for the first 45 minutes, but starts to grate on me after that.

I currently use a $14.99 two year old Plantronics headset. Only thing good about it is that after two years it still works.

I use a Plantronics .Audio 355 headset. They sound pretty good for stereo headphones, but I have to readjust them about every 20 minutes because they feel like they're pinching different parts of my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back