Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
You can read our review of the Corsair HS1 here!

Corsair is graciously giving away FIVE SETS of its HS1 Gaming Headset to [H] readers!

To enter the random drawing POST ONCE in this thread and tell us what you use now for headsets or headphones if any.

Winners will be contacted via HardForum PM in next Thursday.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A_ZvxB0aaPE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A_ZvxB0aaPE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

These excellent headphones will block out noise and keep me sane, so I don't strangle the tiny dog next door that barks non-stop for 6 hours at a time.

Please help me not go to jail.

A set of older Plantronics with a boom mic. They are tight as shit on my head. :(

I currently use some Tritton AXPC USB headphones and could really use a higher quality set.

After my work-supplied Logitech headphones died, I have been using my backup Sony MDR-G42. No mic, making them useless for both work virtual meetings and multi-player gaming.

plantronics, forgot the model. Got a set of 5 of them a year ago on a hot deals post. Good thing as the cable hookup is so fragile that after a couple of months one side goes out. I'm on my last one.:mad::(

audio technica ATH-A900. But I would use these for gaming if I won them for the built in MIC.

I'm using a $10 special off woot.com right now, they are alright but i would love something better

Don't use any. Always wanted to but I keep spending my spare cash on games.

I use a Sennheiser HD 435 headset on my main machine, and on my second machine I use those generic Creative Fatality headsets from Walmart.

I use an old pair of Arkon SC2600 IR headphones for PC gaming. :(
I sure could put those Corsair HS1s to good use. :D

I use headphones for both gaming and music. I'd enjoy giving these a personal evaluation, -if selected.

I did have the Tritton USB version until they died. Had them replaced with the Analog version, and THEY died as well. So now I am down to using the built in speakers on my monitor and my webcam mic. Supprisingly, the mic isn't half bad...but the monitor speakers suck ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back