Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnetik

Staff member
probably not eligible but I use a modded set of Beyerdynamic DT770's and a set of UE 10 Pro's.

Valset

Supreme [H]ardness
for gaming, I currently only have a low end headset. it would be nice to be able to use good sound at a volume that I couldn't normally do due to the neighbors

AceGoober

Live! Laug[H]! Overclock!
I currently use a $20 pair of Sony headphones purchased from Sam's Club roughly 11 years ago. I had purchased a pair of $14 Memorex headphones from Walgreen's but those didn't last more than a month of regular use so I went back to using the Sony's.

dgingeri

2[H]4U
I don't currently use a headset. I use speakers and a stand mic. I have, so far, been unable to find a comfortable, good sounding headset for a reasonable price. (Sure, the Bose headsets are comfortable, but I'm not going to spend $600 on a headset without a mic.)

teksu

Weaksauce
Sennheiser PC350's with the "hero's mod" from head-fi so they go a bit lower and wider

the pads are getting worn our and leave flakes of pleather around my ears. i wanna try these so bad, but my wife would kill me if i bought them

MRAB54

Gawd
I use KOSS wrap-around the ear type of headphones. I never paid more than 30 bucks for them. Have owned three so far so they haven't been all that durable but they sure sound great for the money.

Jake

Supreme [H]ardness
Some old and nearly broken Logitech speakers, I need a good headset.

THEMorUS

Weaksauce
I use my sennheiser headphones for my audio. I bought them to use with my ipod, so every time I want to go out I have to crawl under my desk and unplug my headphones. Now with these I would have a dedicated set for my computer. :D

setscrew

[H]ard|Gawd
I currently use a very dated set of Klipsch 4.1s with a static bound left channel.

Suds

Limp Gawd
Denon D2000. But I like free stuff and could use a set with an attached mic.

wapos

n00b
Would be most appreciated, so I can game while the wife sleeps ;) (no current headphones)

Last edited:

djsb

Limp Gawd
I use a Plantronics headset. Pretty decent sound and comfortable for the first 45 minutes, but starts to grate on me after that.

RAMPAGEOH

Limp Gawd
I currently use a $14.99 two year old Plantronics headset. Only thing good about it is that after two years it still works.

patric

Gawd
I use a Plantronics .Audio 355 headset. They sound pretty good for stereo headphones, but I have to readjust them about every 20 minutes because they feel like they're pinching different parts of my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.