Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

four100

n00b
any sound my computer makes, i hear it through my headphones and i'm currently using a Fatal1ty Gaming Headset.

Kagato

Limp Gawd
Cheap pair of Sennheiser gaming headsets (i.e. with mic) - don't recall the model - they were only $15 on close-out.

BCDave

n00b
I've got an old pair of radio shack headphones. So, obviously I could use a new pair. Can't imagine what a new, high quality pair would sound like.

stefan231

Gawd
Using SteelSeries Siberia. The corsair would be a big improvement since I have crappy on-board sound and they have sound card built in.

Last edited:

runt

2[H]4U
I currently use headphones to listen to music at work but I need a new pair to use at home so I can play games/watch TV without disturbing my wife.

ramrod126

Weaksauce
I use for watching movies and playing games so I don't annoy others in the room. I have a cheap radioshack set now.

MISMCSA

2[H]4U
I use some ho hum sony over the ears from Target. I guess I don't really know the difference between those and a real high quality set.

d2thez

Gawd
I use some old Zalman 5.1 headphones. I dont know the exact model number, but I do believe they were some of the first to hit the market!

Tinctus

n00b
Besides iPhone earbuds for music enjoyment while on the go, I have a pair of Sony Wireless (mdr-RF975r) headphones from a few years back. I bought them for college to sleep with because they had no wire. Nowadays I try and use em every once and a while for normal use, but I cant get over the staticy radio hiss I hear in the background during quiet music/sounds. Would love to get my hands on a real quality pair of gaming headphones.

Standpoint

[H]ard|Gawd
I currently have a Plantronics Gamecom 377, its pretty nice for me. I would bet that these sound much nicer, though. And my son could use a mic that doesn't suck.

KatoKal

Limp Gawd
Currently not using anything for headphones on my PC but I would love a set of these!

pkt1237

Weaksauce
im in for one starting to have some issues with my Logitech one and could always use something better

la_guy

Limp Gawd
I don't own a pair of headphones yet but I would love these HS1's as I am moving into an apartment for the new year.

kilthas

n00b
Currently, I am still using the intermittently functional, cosmetically broken, and children-abused Logitech ClearChat Stereo headset I referenced in the last HS1 contest thread. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.