Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I don't use a headset because my Sennheiser's are uncomfortable after more than half an hour. I'd like a better set of headphones because I live with 2 roommates in an older house with thin walls. While they enjoy video games, I imagine they don't enjoy hearing L4D2, Civ 5, TV shows, and movies playing through the wall. Hook me up Corsair, I've got a few things by you sitting in my machine right now and they've all done me well so far!

I have a plantronics DSP-500. I had an old one with a dead mic, I got a new one and the new ear pieces are very uncomfortable as they changed it from a soft foam to some sort of leathery stuff.

2 tomato soup cans and a string. nah, i dont have any at the moment, the last 2 pair i bought went bad with in a month. so i gave up. but i have been looking again. i think they were logitchs.

I use Plantronics .Audio 995. (wireless)

They cant be charged and used at the same time....................major flaw and higly annoying.

I use a pair of Philips in-ear headphones that came bundled with an MP3 palyer.

Old busted up plantronics with boom mic with 1 ear flaking in and out. Really been wanting the new corsair but can't justify it just yet.

I actually don't have a pair.
This would make late night gaming more tolerable for me and the Wife.

i am using these crappy ear buds because the nice set I had broke. I need this set of headphones so very badly, please please please...

I've never used a set of nice headphones before... Maybe i'm missing out?

POSTING!

Crappy non-circumferential headphones, bleeds sound like crazy.
Heck yeah I'd take a pair of these.

Sennheiser HD 202 and they rock but looking for something more... As usual!!!:eek:

Battlefield 2 headphones I got when I bought Battlefield 2. Long overdue for an upgrade.

i dont use any headphones currently which why it would be bad ass to win a pair of these Corsair HS1's since my current 2.1 speakers SUCK for gaming.

I don't have headphones... I listen to my computer beep and boop midi :)

Currently using Some really cheap Sony Walkman headphones. Could really use an upgrade :eek:

Using Sennheiser HD565(? not sure about the exact number, it's the open model), which are great for music but I could use something else for gaming.

I use the headphones so the wife doesn't complain about noise late at night!

Nexttech stereo headphones right now, my logitech headset microphone was destroyed by my hungry huskie :)
Needless to say, she won't be coming near by pc ever again!

I use craptastic RCA headphones for now, they dont actually sound that bad

Currently using some bose tri-ports over the head for sound and a logitech digital precision headset around the neck for mic lol.

Currently using Sony MDR-NC7, had them for a while now, could definitely use an upgrade :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back