Corsair H50 Hydro Series $55 after MIR

That is a good price.

Not sure if the cooler is worth the money though.

Also ZipZoomFly doesn't have very friendly customer service.

Doesn't do much good for noise though... it's as loud as any high end air cooler w/ a good fan.

yeah but it doesn't weigh two pounds and doesn't get in the way. Two lower speed fans in push n pull is better than 1 high speed fan. That is the winning combo with the H50.

Must resist the urge! I'm thinking real watercooling would be a better upgrade path if you already have higher quality air cooling.

I've ordered from them multiple times and have had no issues. Decent enough for me I guess.

I have as well. In fact I will be receiving an order from them on Monday that as overall $30 cheaper than newegg with shipping. Great deals to be had with their combo system.

Edit:

In for 1 ...

Last edited:
I have just sent an email to ZZF, asking them to sell it to me for the advertised price. I'll let you know their response.

If I can get the cooler for the advertised price, I will gladly buy one.

I purchased one the last time they had this deal ( 2 weeks ago). I love this cooler, my load temps on my x3 720 oc'd to 3.4 went from 50c to 40c. I was using a coolermaster hyper tx2, though, so your drop might not be as dramatic.

I received one from them last week too, and am extremely pleased with its performance in the low profile Sugo SG03. I really appreciate it using so little power too.

Sucks the code doesn't work. There's also 3% cash back from bing if anybody got the code to work. ^_^

I hope ZZF replies, soon. It will be a bummer of ZZF won't honor their advertised prices.

I have no way of reaching them besides email. They literally cut the phone number out of the support listing:

"
Email
Contact our customer service by email at [email protected].
Please include all information relevant to your question including your name, contact information, order number, or applicable item description, and allow up to two business days for a response.

Phone
Contact us by phone Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm PST at .

Mail
To reach us by mail, address your envelope:
ZipZoomfly
39889 Eureka Drive
Newark, CA 94560
"

Doesn't do much good for noise though... it's as loud as any high end air cooler w/ a good fan.

Completely false,It's very quite. Just installed this on my i7 920 hitting 4.2 ghz anywhere between 74*c and 79*c @ load.

Probably drop the temps even further if I use a push pull fan strategy but why?

anyone know if this is a generic rebate? would like to use it on the one i bought from microcenter

Completely false,It's very quite. Just installed this on my i7 920 hitting 4.2 ghz anywhere between 74*c and 79*c @ load.

Probably drop the temps even further if I use a push pull fan strategy but why?

define "load"

repeated hyper pi's testing all cores all threads 1M

cant get it stable in game for some reason though, have to mess with ram timings. Temps aren't a problem though.

HyperPI doesn't load the CPU that much, try LinX or Prime instead, that's give you near 100% load and temp will rise accordingly. With HyperPi, you are nowhere near 100%

I hope ZZF replies, soon. It will be a bummer of ZZF won't honor their advertised prices.

I have no way of reaching them besides email. They literally cut the phone number out of the support listing:

According to the BBB, maybe you can reach them here:

Business Contact and Profile for Zipzoomfly.com
Name: Zipzoomfly.com
Phone: (877) 411-9600
Fax: (510) 739-0500

I got an answer:

We apologize, but the coupon code EBAAA120 was only valid from 9/20-9/23. Unfortunately, during the time of your purchase on 9/24/09 the coupon has already expired. Thank you for your understanding.

That was very misleading. The deals said they were for september and the expiration date listed with the product was for the MIR, not the coupon code.

I'm sure another deal will come around on this cooler.

I want one.

Despite the lousy business practices of ZZF the H50 works well. I just set mine up and I'm happy with it.

With the MIR this price isn't bad plus BING Cashback may lower the over all costs.

I got an answer:

That was very misleading. The deals said they were for september and the expiration date listed with the product was for the MIR, not the coupon code.

I want one.

Maybe some of you can get them to honor it. The forst replies to this thread about the code not working are dated 9/23. So it should have worked...

Just got mine from fed ex, So purty. Kinda lame they don't include an AM2/3 mounting bracket. The retail package (not white box like Newegg) has a printed label saying to order the bracket from their website for a nominal shipping fee. Then again i'm probably going i5/i7 so I guess I don't care too much personally.

Maybe some of you can get them to honor it. The forst replies to this thread about the code not working are dated 9/23. So it should have worked...

Just got mine from fed ex, So purty. Kinda lame they don't include an AM2/3 mounting bracket. The retail package (not white box like Newegg) has a printed label saying to order the bracket from their website for a nominal shipping fee. Then again i'm probably going i5/i7 so I guess I don't care too much personally.

just made the jump from am2/3 my self. the i7920 was a great investment

I got an answer:

I want one.

From the ad:
You received this email because our records indicate you requested to receive our newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, simply opt-out. Please do not reply to this e-mail; your request can not be processed in this way. Promotional pricing is as of 11 AM PST September-22-2009 and are subject to change without notice. All prices are shown after rebate, and before tax and shipping (when applicable). Forward this email to a friend you think would be interested in reading this too. ZipZoomfly respects your privacy. We do not rent or sell e-mail addresses. Read our privacy policy. Have a question, comment, concern or compliment? We'll respond quickest if you call, email or write to ZipZoomfly customer service at the contact information provided here. ZipZoomfly | 39889 Eureka Drive | Newark, CA 94560

Technically they have the right to change the price whenever they want (so don't think you can force them to give you that price), though it's pretty lame to not specify when the codes are valid.

Its $75 shipped now and still has the $15 MIR.

Final Price: $74.99 ( $59.99 after MIR )

My Sugo e8400 build is back up to 4.5ghz thanks to one of these.

Back