Corsair H50 CPU Cooler Preview.

Figured I would update this thread a little.

I am more and more impressed with this H50. Perfectly matched to my Q6600 IMO.
It got really cold tonight, so I opened the window and let the room get cold (its 50*f in here).
My [email protected] is idling at 15*C accross the board, and only going up to 54*C during intel burn test (extreme, 5 loops).

Played 2hrs of dirt 2 and maxed out at 41*C. I am very happy with this cooler + 2 Yate Loon medium speed's. I cant wait to add some shrouds to it to see if the temps budge at all.

Wow, 15c, must be cold in your room.

Looks like he said it was 50F degrees...too cold for my tastes...

Yeah, I left and went to my gf's, only got back at like 10PM.

Room was cold as shit but it heated up within 5 min of turning the heat on (gas furnace). Gaming with headphones FTW (like earmuffs, but with sound! :D ).

Figured I would update this thread a little.

I am more and more impressed with this H50. Perfectly matched to my Q6600 IMO.
It got really cold tonight, so I opened the window and let the room get cold (its 50*f in here).
My [email protected] is idling at 15*C accross the board, and only going up to 54*C during intel burn test (extreme, 5 loops).

Played 2hrs of dirt 2 and maxed out at 41*C. I am very happy with this cooler + 2 Yate Loon medium speed's. I cant wait to add some shrouds to it to see if the temps budge at all.

Interesting! I'm going to be upgrading my sister's system and will have a spare Q6600, with board and RAM, and I wanted to build a Linux server... I may plan on getting an H50.

These H50's do a nice job, especially when my room gets some serious heat (summer is here). My QX9650 @ 4.2Ghz - 1.48v keeps the temperatures under 65*C with full load.

The pre-applied thermal paste is perfect for the H50, I applied some CoolerMaster HTK-002 and it gained 3c.

And yes its whisper quiet, even with the fan it comes with it

Back