Corsair h115i platinum weird noise?

beheo2019

Bad Trader
I hear some water running noise near the radiator. I don’t see any leak. Is it normal or I need to return it?

Is your rad above the pump? Like, is the rad on top of everything else?

If yes, I would return it.

I hear some water running noise near the radiator. I don’t see any leak. Is it normal or I need to return it?
yeah there is always a little bit of air in them and some times it moves around. corsair recommends to mount the rad at the top of the case or with the tubes at the bottom of the rad. that way the bit of air doesnt get sucked into the tubes but stays at the top of the rad.

What pendragon1 said. Those "sealed" units always have a little air in them, and sometimes it does move around in the lines. Run it for a while and the gurgle should go away as the air pockets find forever homes.

Just be aware that with the air in there, you'll need to avoid any orientation of the unit that would allow the air to get trapped in the pump. Those things will not pass air.

I installed a Corsair 150i Pro on Friday. The thing sounded like a garbage truck and was by far the loudest thing in my case for the first hour or two. Now it's MUCH, MUCH quieter. Just takes a while to get the air pushed out.

Back