Corsair H100i fans

Pivo504

2[H]4U
Can I replace the stock fans with any other fan or it needs to be a certain kind? They are loud for everyday use, literally just as loud as an old 90mm Delta fan..

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
the thing with the stock corsair SP120L fans its they have a very very good cooling performance.. replace with Commercial SP120 will do nothing but just reduce the max operative speed range being a little less noisy.. if you want to replace, replace it with

Noctua NF-F12 PWM
Noiseblocker Eloop B12-PS

or if you can find out there.. the best fans for radiator ever made.. Gentle Typhoon AP-15 or AP-45..

Just looking for fans that have the best performance w/least amount of noise. These stock corsair fans are just too loud. I have an old delta 90mm and they sound very similar..water cooling should not be so noisy.

in my personal experience, if you can find Gentle typhoon AP-15 or AP-45 those are the best ever made, if you want to go a bit cheapo... then Noctua NF-F12 are a excellent choice i use push/pull with those fans... i can't be happier :D.. my system its super quiet even under load when you will barely hear my GPU.. my case its composed with Noctua NF-F12s for cooler and NF-P12 for the rest of the case..

Araxie: thanks for the reply. I went with the Noctua newegg had a sale for 19 same price as the Typhoon.. Read a lot more positive reviews on teh Noctua!

I'm using a pair of these, they seem to work well, and are very quiet.

I have had good success with my Akasa Vipers on my ex240. Seem to push good air at respectable volume.

Weird, I assume the H100i uses the same fans as the 80i, and I find my fans stock fans perfect at 1000-1250 rpm.

I can crank them up but honestly I get only 1-2c better cooling with the fans at "loud" speeds....

Weird, I assume the H100i uses the same fans as the 80i, and I find my fans stock fans perfect at 1000-1250 rpm.

I can crank them up but honestly I get only 1-2c better cooling with the fans at "loud" speeds....

at that range they are quiet thats true, but at that same speed you can get better cooling performance with better fans without increase the noise levels and even use higher RPM to achieve even better cooling which its the case of the GT AP-15 at full blast..

Back