Corsair H100i and Cheiftec Dragon case

Has anyone mounted a Corsair H100i in a Cheiftec Dragon case? I have spent countless hours searching for pics of anyone who has done this due to it being the midtower version and the exhaust fans are 80mm. I have considered building my own loop, but saving that for my next build. I will be cooling an AMD FX-4170 and will be ocing. Stock cooler is ugly, it has to go. Thanks in advance for any input.

I don't know how you're going to do it short of modding the case significantly. Better idea is to just buy a cheap Corsair 200R on sale ($50 or so). Much easier to mount either a 2x120mm or 2x140mm radiator in that vs. an old, outdated Chieftec case.

And I have considered getting another case, for whatever reason, I still like this one. I don't mind doing a bit of modding, and ive seen a guy mount a huge rad on the top of the case. Are the hoses removable on an aio water cooler?

To put it simply, you will either have to physically modify the case or the cooler. Modifying the case will be much less headache. Modifying the cooler will likely result in a broken cooler. They're not meant to be tampered with.

Back