Corsair H100

lukx

Limp Gawd
I want to buy H100 but I need to use it in my microATX case so I won't be able to fit radiator inside. I don't have any experience in water cooling so my question might be stupid. Is it okay to have radiator outside the case? Or maybe can you give advice what woudl be good microAtx case that will fit H100?

It is ok to have radiator outside the case if it is possible,but you know that the tubes on the H100 are non removable ! And what microATX case are you using now?

Non-removable tubes will make that impossible. Just get the H80, it's almost as good as the H100. In all likelihood, you don't need the cooling power of the H100 anyways. If you do need better/quieter cooling power, invest in some Gentle Typhoons.

I wouldn't say it's impossible. But... maybe not practical. You just need to be able to thread the corsair water block into the case from the outside. I think the corsair water block will fit in through a 120mm hole.

Agreed: just go H60 or H80. The tubing on the unit is a bit stiffer than it looks. It'll flex enough to mount properly, but I wouldn't want to try making sharp turns with it.

Back