Corsair H100 Extreme Perf. Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ [H]

Thinking about getting this closed loop if I pick up a 3770K. Have they gotten any better? I remember they were very noise/grindy and the pump failed often. Better options than this?

I was somewhat worried reading the mixed reviews but I've loved mine. It's been super quiet (except when it needs to ramp up) and has served me well since last year.

Mine has been doing well for quite a few months now.. the original one I got last summer did have a grindy pump sound, but after they updated the H100 the replacement they sent me has been working great.

I also found that the fans they include with it work pretty darn well... I spent the dough to put two AP-15s on mine and hardly noticed a difference in either temps or sound. The H100 seems to work very well even on the silent setting. I only ever had to turn it up from that when using Intel Burn Test or small FFTs in P95.

Just overclocked my 3770k at 4.7GHZ with vCore at 1.315 and temps around 75-80C (see sig for setup).
Should I be happy with my CPU?

Last edited:
i think you should b unless u have delidded it then i would say temps may still b a little high but i think a 4.7 is a good overclock

Back