Corsair H100 Available at NewEgg

FrozenCPU.com is taking orders now and shipping on 8/1. I couldn't wait and placed an order for an XSPC RASA 750 RS240 just minutes before I got the shipping notice from frozencpu...

Link

FrozenCPU.com is taking orders now and shipping on 8/1. I couldn't wait and placed an order for an XSPC RASA 750 RS240 just minutes before I got the shipping notice from frozencpu...

Link

Why preorder when you can get 1 from provantage now?

What the hell does being american have to do with it?

The old fast food adage. Americans are perceived as lazy stupid slobs who'd rather have something done for them, poorly, than do it themselves.

Why buy this when you can have a Rasa kit that performs way better?

+1
I really was torn on waiting for the Corsair H100 and getting the RASA 750. I finally stopped being patient for H100 reviews. I can see it not being leaps and bounds better than an H70/H80.

The old fast food adage. Americans are perceived as lazy stupid slobs who'd rather have something done for them, poorly, than do it themselves.

As an American, I would argue against that but I lack the motivation and intellect to do so.

im going to compare the thermal paste it comes with, with some Shin Etsu 7783D then im going to lap the cpu i have for fun see if it gets any better yet.

Anyone here doing a push/pull setup with their H100 and which fans are you planning on?

I can't find the tubing length spec anywhere. I could use that to figure out if it'll even work with my case. I am using a Mountain Mods Ascension CYO, and I need the tubing to be long enough for me to put the fans under my mainboard tray.

I have the mainboard tray sitting horizontally on top of the mounting bracket, so the tubing would ideally wrap down and around to the bottom of my case.

Does anyone happen to know what it is? Thanks in advance!

Hmm I hadn't really been paying attention to this, but maybe I'll pick one for a new rig I'm building. Thanks for posting it.

I can't find the tubing length spec anywhere. I could use that to figure out if it'll even work with my case. I am using a Mountain Mods Ascension CYO, and I need the tubing to be long enough for me to put the fans under my mainboard tray.

I have the mainboard tray sitting horizontally on top of the mounting bracket, so the tubing would ideally wrap down and around to the bottom of my case.

Does anyone happen to know what it is? Thanks in advance!

i'm guessing its 11.5" like the H60. but thats only a guess since i can't find any numbers either.

Anyone here doing a push/pull setup with their H100 and which fans are you planning on?

im going to push/pull them and im going to use 4 of the corsair fans it comes with, 2 to start and when they go up on thier site ill get 2 more.

The Pump/Cold plate is connected to the radiator by the 12” long corrugated Low-permeability tubing.

HAF 922 if all the fans dont fit inside the case the pulling fans will be ontop outside of the case.

it will be mounted inside at the top of the case and the top 200mm fan will be moved to the side intake, the top of the HAF922 has mounting holes for a 200mm or dual 120mm

casetoprear.jpg

I have a 650D and if I wanted to do P/P, I'd probably have to do like you.

The 650D has mounting holes for dual 120, dual 140s or single 200mm.

I have an 800D, I'm pretty sure I could fit a small child in there along with the H100 in P/P
:D

im going to push/pull them and im going to use 4 of the corsair fans it comes with, 2 to start and when they go up on thier site ill get 2 more.

It only comes with 2 to begin with. Wonder when the fans will be available.

the corsair rep here on the forums's pm'd me that the seperate fans will be on the corsair website within 30days.

Ya, I'll believe that when I see'em listed :) the H100 was suppose to be out like 2 weeks ago :)

Back