Corsair H100 Available at NewEgg

Mine arrives on Thursday. Of course work decides to get crazy when I plan to start a build. Looking at 50ish hours this week and more next week. Interviewing people to replace me when I go back to school sucks.

mine just shipped today, 2-3 day shipping so im guessing wed or thur is its arrival.

Finally got my stuff resolved so I ordered mine today and two extra 120mm fans for a push pull setup.

Anyone know when reviews other that [H]'s will be posted? I'd have thought the reviews would be plentiful by now.

I think theyre 8x20mm. The kit hyas 8 of them to attach the fans to the rad from below.

Theyre standard metric screws, any decent machine shop/hardware shop will have them.

For a simple, short-term solution for a 4 fan push/pull with just the 8 screws provided, you can install with 2 screws per fan (opposite corners). I had to do this with my old H50 for a push/pull with 2 fans when they only supplied 4 screws for 1 fan. I'd only do this as a simple, quick fix though and not meant for long term usage.

:( my h100 stopped working already...
I think just the fan controller stopped working. I can feel a vibration on the pump and the cpu stays cool as long as I hook up the fans the motherboard...33C i7 920 @stock

:( my h100 stopped working already...
I think just the fan controller stopped working. I can feel a vibration on the pump and the cpu stays cool as long as I hook up the fans the motherboard...33C i7 920 @stock

Send it back?

hopefully I won't be sharing your situation, (mine arrives today)

GL!
Mine was strange in that it was a push/pull config but it felt like the top fans (coolermaster) kept reving up and down at certain intervals....

GL!
Mine was strange in that it was a push/pull config but it felt like the top fans (coolermaster) kept reving up and down at certain intervals....

mine will also be a push/pull with Scythe Slipstreams paired with the stock fans

GL!

I noticed that too when I had them connected to the H100, But I have all 4 fans connected to my lamptron controller instead and dont hear that now.

img0808jz.jpg

(Isnt the best cable routing) :D

img0810mu.jpg

Last edited:
looks good, i think i put my rad up backword lol ive got the hose's going on the right side.

i need to take it down and remount it in a week any way.

i do have some pics ill post in a little bit.

I'd like to pick one of these up but my H50 in a push/pull setup is still giving me some decent temps.

looks good, i think i put my rad up backword lol ive got the hose's going on the right side.

i need to take it down and remount it in a week any way.

i do have some pics ill post in a little bit.

Yeah, I like it this way, Easier to change the ram instead of having the tubes over the ram and close to the drive bays.

Yeah, I like it this way, Easier to change the ram instead of having the tubes over the ram and close to the drive bays.

i actually took the ram out and put it back in, and the tubes didnt get in the way its hard to tell from the picture but there is still plenty of clearance.

Back